Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Be a part of WoW®'s 20th anniversary year and get the mystical new Startouched Furline Skyriding mount and several additional mounts and pets to add to your World of Warcraft and WoW Classic collection!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Mountsssssss.

5 Likes

That giant cat is freaking me out. Its head is HUGE!

Also… Fat snake. Boss. For. Fite.

4 Likes

24 Likes

Does this come with a few tabs of guild vault stuff though

23 Likes

IF the game was worthy for me to pay 1 year in advance I’d consider it.

With current class balance, dungeon tuning and rewards, it does not suit my desire to do so atm.

15 Likes

I can only be a part of WoW’s 20th anniversary if I pay 12mo in advance before even seeing the 2025 roadmap?
That’s a big ask!

19 Likes

Roadmap would be nice

4 Likes

Can you stop putting classic only items in that retail can’t use? It’s still your actual original game you know?

36 Likes

I’m inclined to agree here, and not for a reason I thought I would. I want that owl pet. It’s adorable af. These rewards should be for all versions of your game. Please make it make sense.

13 Likes

A blue post about spending more money, but nothing addressing the state of PvP.

Tone deaf.

7 Likes

or fixing the quests not resetting

1 Like

Might want to fix the cat mount head and size the body a notch that night elf looks like she’s doing the splits.

1 Like

?..whats wrong with it?

Looks fine to me, but i also didnt buy it so might look different in game

Bliz, it’s time to fix the hand thing with mounts. Y’all know that’s annoying, right?

I like the Kitty Cat, can’t afford a year sub, but I like the Kitty Cat.

2 Likes

For a moment I thought that elf was riding the cat side saddle. Then I realized we need a side saddle option. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure, just as soon as you fix that massive error with guild banks and fully restore all our extremely expensive and valuable items we lost because of you.

5 Likes

I would sub for a year if it was available via Battlenet Credit (or whatever blizzbucks are called). Some of us don’t have credit cards to use on this game. I would think 12 months of playtime shouldn’t matter how it’s funded. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

They will probably add it to the shop for $25.00 in a couple of months.

1 Like