Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

After subbing for an additional year… i received my rewards via in game… I am currently subbed until November 2026, which is 25 months out from now which is ridiculous.

Blizzard please do something because im not going to keep paying $155 for another year sub every year for 2 mounts when i’m already subbed over a year out… this is unjustified.

Why cant we go back to the good old days when my favorite things were run by non-profits, associations, and communes?

can i get better gameplay instead of mounts.

2 Likes

I thought you said you was not going to sub anymore because of Pathfinder being in the game and being forced per-say to skyriding flying. That Blizzard was heartless evil against those who are disabled. Guess you must have changed your mind.

1 Like

when exactly can those that already have a 12 year sub expect to get theirs other than the obvious ofc. its been a few days and i remember receiving the owl the next day. :confused:

Hey blizzard, Long time yearly sub buyer here… Why have we not received this package? Some of my guildies who previously weren’t yearly sub buyers who now are have it and I do not?

It makes sense that Blizz would emphasize rewarding the folks who just put money down with a fast delivery. For those who already are 12 month subscribers, well, we’re already hooked and aren’t turning off the renew any time soon. I try to forget the event is happening so I’ll be pleasantly surprised when it arrives. Then again, I’m in my 70’s so instant gratification isn’t a big deal any more. :wink:

haha i meant 12 month not 12 year jeeeeez

still though… you would think those that are already subbed would not have to wait forever to. quite sad. but is what it is.

1 Like

Perhaps it is because I’m in my 70’s that two weeks does not seem like forever. Make it part of the fun and use this time lag to decide which characters we want to match with the mount and make any necessary mog changes to have everything coordinated. Fun ways to use anticipation. :smiley:

1 Like

I haven’t gotten mine. What is taking so long

You don’t need to sub again. You just needed to wait.

For players currently on a 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, receive the mounts as a gift in the Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge, no later than October 31, 2024

2 Likes

yah , its just beyond silly to have Classic only pets

4 Likes

Already get the 6mth subscription, can you get the Startouched Furline Skyriding mount any other way?

I won’t renew until there is peace in the Middle East.

Or the auto renew goes off, whichever comes first.

1 Like

Yeah that crosses a red line. There are no pet battles in classic lol!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

I dont mind the idea of paying by the year normally. just that last time I prepurchased anything from blizzard I ended up asking for a refund…evidently a lot of people did at that point so they were giving them pretty easily.

Feels like this company gets a little lazier once they know theyve got your money locked up…
kinda like the golf course did when I paid a few thousand for a year membership.
I had no trouble at all getting tee times when I paid by the round…but the second they had my credit card to pay for the season it was hell trying to get a tee time because they knew they had my money and didnt need to inconvenience themselves anymore for my $$$.

Computer says nooooo.

It’s been 84 years since this bundle was announced and I still don’t have my cat mount. :sob:

I don’t understand announcing something for it to take literal days, if not longer, to implement to the paying customers…

Yes, I know we have until Halloween, but that doesn’t make me any less impatient lol.