Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

the issue is people think the way the game is now is ok thus throwing money at them, making it so blizzard has no need to fix anything

1 Like

Agreed. Best we can do is voice displeasure when and where we can and hope someone cares someday.

Nah, pvp has been neglected for years and years, yet you guys keep coming back to the slop.

You are a glutton for punishment also:

right here, promotional stuff like this by the bot is handled by marketing, not the developers. Spewing nonsense about how you think the game the way it is because of other people is delusional

1 Like

Blizzard wants me to pay for a years sub in advance and three of the “goodies” is for Classic (don’t play), two we’ve already seen in the past (Courier & Grrlock mounts) and the one is a ground mount only??? for Retail???

Plus there’s a whole “wait until 2025” to see the Lunar Festival stuff?

Really? I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at how out of touch with the player base the Devs are at this point.

People that collect mounts/battle pets want them across games or at the very least available in RETAIL.

4 Likes

its still being run by the same company they control what the team/people do

1 Like

The new mnt dew promotion is certainly not being run by blizzard, i’ll tell you that. Sure the art assets were there to begin with but that promotional deal is Microsoft’s doing as it pertains to both Xbox live and WoW, now a part of microsoft.

no where here is talking about that one lol, nor has that anything to do with the 12month sub

What about those who already subscribe for a year at a time?

Yea lil off tangent, but this 6/12 month sub lock in has been going on for years now, around this time (fall/winter.)

Ya’ll acting like this stuff is new.

1 Like

You’ll get the items if you are already on the plan

For real it’s not even the good classic it’s Cata nobody plays and it gets no support

not new, but youd think they would fix the game before trying to get people to stay Sub for another year lol, other 12month subs came out but not when lots of stuff was broken and not working right and be people saying stuff isnt working and being ignored.

1 Like

The pet that they gave classic needs to be in retail.

2 Likes

Years back during Legion when they offered up the first 12 month sub bonus you could use your battlenet balance to buy it …I know I did first time…then after that is when the stopped allowing battlenet balance to buying these sub packages…

1 Like

yep, they prefer REAL money then people using gold for 12month subs

In an ideal world yes, but these are corporations and its all about the money, even when their product is a broken mess. both current and old world

They stopped that at the BFA dreadwake, I know i bought that 6 month with b net lol

1 Like

again the issue is…people Sub for 12months the way the game is now shows blizzard they dont need to fix anything

Its not much better classic side.

I’d need to know MoP was coming, not in maintenance mode like cata has been.

Cata the realists were going yeah…we know how it went the first time. We weren’t expecting life changing gaming here. BUt…even as casual with a life our phase 1 had gone on way too long. and the phase most raiders care about is short as hell. I won’t even fault gdkp for staff folks. they get like 2 months to get that the normal route. that needs to be 100% drop to have even 8 chances to see it lol. then /roll for it.

But the mounts do have a moment of looking tempting. I can give them that. Shame the graphics people don’t work on the actual game lol.

BS if your on a continuing 12 month sub before the promo is offered yes you’ll the new stuff …give a bit of time for it too show up …read the story insert its listed there and you need to stop lying and making up stuff …