he didnt state 12months he said he paid for 12 months 2 different things

if you pay for 12 months vs using the re 12 month its different

has to be the Re-12 month to get credit for this promo
Meaning
doing 6months then 6 months you will NOT get the promo
1 month 12 x will NOT get the promo
Adding wow month cards for 12 months will NOT get the promo

Only thing that count is if he paid and signed up for the 12 month re-accruing

Alright yeah, I can sorta understand wanting to keep it separated in terms of stuff that should remain character-specific; any classic Scarab Lords should have that stuff locked to whatever character(s) it was earned with. Idk if that’s how it is with retail as well, whether the ones who earned it on retail have it locked to those characters or if it’s account-wide now.

I guess it’s really just promotional stuff like this. I don’t get why it has to be separated between the two modes. Wouldn’t someone who’s willing to buy into a sub for either game mode still do so if there weren’t exclusive cosmetics for one or the other? It’s not like you need a separate sub for both retail and classic, after all.

The Baby Blizzard bear came out way way back in 4th year Anniversary now way back in 2008…that like what 16 yrs now…the RAF Zebra mount came out 2008 and by 2010 was removed then reintroduced in 2013 for another RAF…then taken out few years later now its been offered up in Traders Post twice now…matter fact this month its up in the Traders post …and was up just a few months back too…

I completely missed that portion. that’s what I get for posting immediately after waking up. Zzzz…

1 Like

That was a one time deal they did for coming of MoP…and Blizzard did reward many players with a special Statue sent to them for never missing a sub month for 10 yrs…they got a copy of the Orc on Wolf just like one statue in front of Blizzard HQ…if you didn’t get that statue then you missed a month or so during the qual time frame then.

1 Like

People are gonna sub for 6/12months regardless of the games state, because its cheaper in the long run.

Hell i’m on a yearly sub and i don’t play every day/month. I take breaks and play other mmo’s like FF14, while still paying for the game. why? because i’m in a position that i can do that and not worry about it.

Wanna know what i mostly do here? old stuff, i get enough gear in current wow and see what i can solo as recent as last expansion. TWW honestly is pretty boring, and if it wasnt for such a massive power creep and being able to solo some DF raids, i’d prolly be on hiatus for now.

I know. The point was that once upon a time ago they allowed us to just pay as we’ve been accustomed…and gods forbid they actually celebrate the people who’ve proven to continually support them even in the highs and lows of patches/expansions today.

I’m not in a financial state to pay 12 months upfront even if the price per month is somewhat lower but I’ve been subscribed every month without fail. Be pretty nice for THAT to be rewarded.

But ah well. It is what it is.

1 Like

Agree too. I might be able to twist my arm if it was all available in Retail, no chance now.

Booooo with more cats… how about a flying turtle?

1 Like

I had to zoom in to see if they were actually new. Turns out its the same stuff I have in new colors.

can we quit having Classic only pets?

4 Likes

pours gas on fire…we can’t even battle them yet.

Yup, at least if they ever connect the 2 versions, im pretty sure you get the pets in the 6 month sub too

I feel this classic only stuff shouldn’t be allowed now …if your so in-tune to playing Classic ver of the game these type of mounts and pets were never in the first running of the game…Retail should have them too…we already played our way though the original game but now you want us to play the classic to get this stuff is just wrong…besides original ver never had those drakes or that battle pet to begin with in the first place.

4 Likes

Ooh that kitty is lovely! And I can’t wait to see the wood snake. That silhouette looks awesome.

1 Like

This has literally been a thing at the same time each year for like 3 years now.

3 Likes

Bye you won’t be miss!

Let us non classic players get these drakes man.

4 Likes

Only Alliance characters in an advert, kind of telling.

1 Like

Come to the dark side.

We have raid drama.

Depending on day of the week, sometimes the time…you too can argue about a very old raid and how difficult it should be.

But yeah…since assets are shared (code base was normalized a few years ago iirc) I’d see no reason why you can’t get both.

1 Like