Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

5 Likes

I swear a week ago I -JUST- put down a 1 year subscription. am I going to be given this new stuff? :frowning: I really hope so

nope, but thats blizzard for you, they only do that if it was like 1 or 2 days

Yes. From the article:

For players currently on a 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, receive the mounts as a gift in the Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge, no later than October 31, 2024 (must be redeemed by April 30, 2025).

3 Likes

Agreed. The delineation of rewards between game modes when everyone is paying under the same subscription model is infuriating. As an avid pet collector in Retail, I want my rewards available in Retail. Classic players have just as much room to argue the same for their preferred game mode.

5 Likes

Yipeee I want the kitty mount so bad!

And in a year or so, you put them up for free like with the baby blizzard bear.

I don´t know, but I won´t buy anything anymore that is offered in the shop or available during a festive event. The chances of it coming back later on are just so big that it´s not worth it.

They made so many things from classic or tbc free for retail players already, that you truly worry about the most forgettable mount ever added to the game?

Thousands got scarab lord when TBC hit, it´s worth nothing already and the two or three that actually got it back in Vanilla, most likely did not deserve it but were lucky enough to be the MT in their respective guild that ruled the server.

I have so many rare things from Vanilla, but you know what. If the stuff from classic 2.0 would be unlocked at retail and at one point it will, as we saw with MOP Remix, then I guess it won´t make much of a difference to me either.

I lost so many achievements and transmogs already because Blizz brought them back over time, that it is only a matter of time for the next to follow. It all started with the AQ opening event plus Rank 14 titles, ZG and Naxx gear and it won´t stop there.

blizzard still insists on offering pet, mounts etc on one platform and not the other.

at least let the player choose if the item goes to classic, retail or w/e.

there are players in classic retail etc that will rarely (or never?) play in the others. since the items don’t count the total for all variants, even collectors probably won’t have an interest either.

2 Likes

I love the cat mount, holy. It’s so beautiful.

I need it now.

1 Like

If a game ever has bugs, the company isn’t allowed to market it?

That’s a weird business strategy.

I’m not the only one who thinks you guys are whining in a topic unrelated to the source of whatever your one specific grievance is.

I’d personally like some persistent pet battle issues to get resolved. There are pets that used to have unique appearances that don’t anymore and haven’t since like, BFA. The chairs disappeared off the ship in the Stormwind Harbor since the TWW prepatch that I use as my character’s residence on an RP server due to a bug in a conflicting quest, that still isn’t fixed either. Those are my niche issues.

What you don’t see is me kicking over pylons and throwing tantrums about it in completely unrelated posts. If you’re that unhappy, why keep paying for the game at all?

2 Likes

prop bc those complaining have been playing since V days and not ocne have we had as many bugs as TWW has and its still NEW, not to mention the beta testers TOLD THEM its NOT READY for release and needs lots of things fixed but they ignore them all. and still released it ignoring everyone. but im sure you will still def them lol. weekly quests have not reset since day 1 for a TON of people and still have not had there weekly stuff reset we are now going on 3 months…3 months will be later this month actually think next week marks 3 months since launch and thats how long the issue has been going on

Lets not forget next week starts the 20 year event, i feel bad for anyone who thinks that event will run correctly…you know how many times people will be having issues with quests not reseting and not being able to get all items off the vendor…the event lasts 3 months but if stuff does NOT RESET correctly people will not have enough time to get it all

Missing just a few days means they have a chance not to earn enough to buy all items from vendor

1 Like

Once upon a time ago, Blizzard let us sign a contract to agree to stay subbed for a year instead of just expecting a pretty significant bulk sum up front.

And you know what would be even better? Look back at your subscribers and retroactively reward those of us who HAVE been subbed without a lapse even in your lax content patches/cycles.

1 Like

Want new kitty mount NOW!!!

:cookie:

4 Likes

Maybe its because every time Blizzard does a promotion, doomsayers rush in to whine about how the marketing team isn’t fixing their pet grievance and acting like they’re doing marketing because they’re desparate and not because, ya know, they’re a capitalist enterprise and marketing is a huge part of that.

1 Like

Wouldnt be losing subs and people if game worked though lol

I feel bad for people who are so miserable about Blizzard but still consuming their products

4 Likes

In all seriousness, can we get a Blue Post in here for when these rewards will go out?

Cat…
Mount…
Frothing…
Must has!

Investing a year ahead with current wow and no clue of how it will pan out? Im good. But keep Bobbies world alive!

Not locking in for a year with the current state of the game. No thank you.

2 Likes

You’ll get my sub again when you add rewarding content of substance outside of Vault/pillar content.

1 Like