Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Yep. It takes big brass eggs to throw a collection of pixels at us for cash so soon after ineptly losing our old collections of pixels.

6 Likes

or give us tbc and i might

you do realize these are automated

Do we only get blue mounts now? Least favorite color tbh.

If you give me a giant AT AT walker that shoots lazor beams I’ll think about buying a one year sub.

3 Likes

Point still stands. They care more about selling cosmetics than addressing the community’s concerns.

9 Likes

This is pretty valid as a complaint honestly.

wow a corporation wants to make money, more news at 11.

No sense in yelling at a bot to voice your concerns,

1 Like

People like you are the reason the game is the way it is. Sad

15 Likes

Why do people not understand that the people responsible for promotions aren’t the people developing the game?

6 Likes

Maybe someone somewhere will see it because they ignore it everywhere else.

Fix at least half of the things everyone is complaining about rigth now first…

Myth drop @ 7-9 instead of 10, Gilded 6 is ideal but at least 8 was a start…

Need/Greed is absolutely horrible, and Im pretty sure only one out of my SEVEN level 80’s got even 1 piece of gear from doing their first week of all 3 raid finders… Thats while clicking need on all when they were fresh 80’s…

1 Like

You move those battle pets over to the retail servers and give them movesets and you’ve got yourself a deal. You were gonna have to give them movesets anyway for MOP CLASSIC which starts in 2025

1 Like

before I buy another month (20 days left) you guys need to fix m+. if it takes longer than the anniversary patch then ill take all of season 2 off. don’t fup

5 Likes

Never a good sign when Blizzard is trying to bribe players to commit to a 1 year sub.

3 Likes

It’s almost like the people posting about promotions have nothing to do with either of those things.

And the people designing mounts and pets for the game also have nothing to do with those things.

I am bummed that we won’t get the Lava Drake in retail, though.

3 Likes

I’m really just waiting for this divide between classic and retail cosmetics to go away. How long before that wall’s torn down and it all becomes truly account-wide instead of being separated?

9 Likes

Never a good sign when a capitalist corporation does a marketing promotion?

2 Likes

if classic andy’s made up achievements /collections are ever mixed into retail that will be the final nail for some of us. it was put out as per part of the launch that it would always be apart. when i see thousands of scarab lords invade will be my last day playing. vanilla beta tester and took part in about half xpack betas, ill walk straight away from this game after all the years.

they dont but why market stuff for a game that is broken and has been broken since…welll LAUNCH?..maybe instead of pay market team pay the people that fix the game to fix it then worry about paying market team? but there is always that 1 person who comes RUSHING to def blizzard

blizzard could take all your gold away and you would still find away to def them

1 Like