Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

You might as well, it’s not like you’re going to leave any time soon.

Just got my gift for my 12 month sub …just check your bnet app top right corner near your notification bell …

1 Like

Yeah as I said most of us did all that classic stuff year back the first time …and besides those mounts and pets they put in classic don’t belong there …they were never part of expansion in the first place…

1 Like

Got mine as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Just got both the cat and murloc mounts a few minutes ago for Retail from the 12 month sub promotion. Happy to finally have them added finally! :black_cat: :tropical_fish:

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

wait so there are now 3 posts?

I just can’t read through 200+ comments… what if you’ve been on a 6 month sub forever and it just renewed?

They don’t care about current subs or people that have been subbed for all the past 20 years. They have your money and they only want more of it, they do not appreciate you as a consumer at all.

You’ll need to shell out another $155 if you want the mount.

until they add it to twitch Drop or Tender vendor, or release it for limited time on the store

Make sure to check battle.net first, mine showed up there, then I could unwrap it in game.

I’m a little disappointed that the new kitty cat doesn’t have such an overwhelming meow as the sunwarmed, but the /mountspecial seems to make up for it.

What previous 12-month sub mounts were available outside of the sub?