Student discount on WoW sub for college students

Nooo…not the pod people!!

wut r pod peopel?

ur a malfunction, Crepe! My eyeballs are just fine! Except for the blurries.

1 Like

No Discounts for Students. Want to play, pay the same price as the rest of us.

1 Like

As a college student myself, I see no real reason to do this. It’s a 180 dollars per year. Not that bad. Plus you have the option to earn gold and convert it to bnet balance and get game time there.

And to the people who say that college students shouldn’t play wow. We need entertainment and enjoy ourselves also. If all we do is study, we’re adding stress. And stress is not good

3 Likes

Absolute nonsense. You just admitted that you get a lot of discounts off a lot of stuff so you don’t need a discount off of $15 a month game that you can literally play 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you can’t afford to play the game you’ve got bigger problems than a $15 a month subscription

1 Like

as a college student i enjoy my spotify discount

college is expensive as all f

honestly i’d rather they delete my whole account or lock my account out until graduation on detecting I input a school email

They have less disposable income. A price reduction for students would bring many new customers to the game who currently can’t afford it.

1 Like

not true get a better job if u cant afford it if u cant afford it u should not play anyway

Well, everyone’s entitled to their own beliefs.

This old meme needs to stop. Why troll this topic again?

4/10 because you got bites.

3 Likes

At 48 I’ve spent a lot of time training fresh out of school college students. I even had to teach one with a PHD. Book smart doesn’t work in every situation.

I should get a reduced rate as well. Right?

they should make it more expensive for college students to incentivize them to focus on their studies and not distract themselves with WoW.

3 Likes

Completely off topic, that heritage armor looks awesome. Can it be used on any level tauren after you unlock it?

AFAIK, it’s just like all the other heritage armor, so you should be able to use it on even level 1 characters.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you.

Sure.

Why are discounts a bad thing again? Besides the art team, It’s obvious they don’t put the money back into wow.

No. Sorry but what makes you so special? We who work our butts off and barely scrape by would need the discount more than some spoiled college kid.

1 Like

As a former student, I think t his is very entitled idea. You need discounts on food and stuff like laundry services to have clean clothes for when you have to work after school, not a video game.

As someone that had two jobs and went to school full time; I don’t agree with giving students a discount for a luxury.

3 Likes

We need entertainment too. Not every college student is a teenager who drinks and parties on their free time. If all we do is study without any breaks, it becomes stressful and tiring, which is also not good, for your health

Well, guess what you are wrong.

Ding ding ding ding! You are correct! Tell him what he’s won Timmy the Ghoul!

Timmy the Ghoul: In Ghoul* 2 grand worth of student loans and a year supply of top ramen