Student discount on WoW sub for college students

This isn’t a millennial. The youngest millennials are 23/24 years old, already out of college. This is Gen Z.

8 Likes

You should be studying, not playing WoW. I say increase the sub cost for college students.

10 Likes

Realistically speaking, the reason there’s a discount for software like that is so that you grow used to their workflow and environment, and stick with it as you enter the professional world where your preferences - and those of thousands of students like you - will help dictate what companies buy for their workstations.

1 Like

Student nothing. Given how OP has not responded to anyone, he’s a Dropout and a Troll.

Definitely Hooked on WoW.

3 Likes

Keep dreaming, pal.

1 Like

Panda and gnome discounts… We suffer enough.

3 Likes

Why should WoW be no exception. Do you know how many people would be “students”? They would have absolutely no way to police this. Go enroll at CC, get a student ID, and drop in the full refund window. BAM Student.

1 Like

Slightly confused. Guild checks out. Race/class checks out. Even says it next to the name. However, 2 posts and no green text?

To quote Legion, Somethings not quite right

1 Like

it’s summer

OK, it wasn’t only me. Whew

This is not the gnome you’re looking for.

Move along…

Dunno. Perhaps a forum malfunction. Or we’ve all become red/green colorblind simultaneously. Or maybe it’s pod people.

As a student myself, no.

if you can’t afford wow, good, we should be studying anyway, not playing video games.

2 Likes

I think college students should study, work, go to events that enlarge their experience, read books, and not play video games or watch TV.

/stares …

Wha … whaaaaat? Where’s your green, Mr. Gnome?

That’s the new text upgrade system that they’re testing on the forums. We can proc green/blue/epic, but can also proc the other way. Since we’re already at the lowest rarity, we’re safe, he proc’d a bad touch and went down a rank.

1 Like

You do know there’s not an age limit for college, right?

2 Likes

agreed, but only if they include a vet discount for players that have been playing since vanilla.

While I may disagree with OP and their stance, your comprehension on (afford college = rich) is grossly exaggerated.

Most College students work 1-2 jobs to pay for tuition and still somehow manage to survive classes. If they can’t then they flunk/drop out and are engulfed in student loan debt. I took the military route to pay for the first 4 years of college (halfway there!) and I still have troubles with expenses (being married and having a kid does that lol).

It’s a flawed system that favors the wealthy, but it does not equate the way you think it does.

I hope I have helped enlighten your understanding on college! =)

3 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that the vast majority of people in college aren’t “millennials”.

1 Like

You’re in college to study, not get discounts on games that take you away from studying.

1 Like