Stuck at retrieving realm list screen

So all my toons are gone?? Stuck on the retrieving list. Am I the only one?

Seems a few threads up.

Restarting the bnet client got me past the retrieving realm/character list, but it did not let me load into game.

2 Likes

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in and mention that this is being looked into. I don’t have any more information at the moment but we’ll try to provide updates as they become available.

13 Likes

Restarted BNet, but still stuck at Retrieving realm list.

Edit: Had to manually select my realm, but now stuck at Retrieving character list.

3 Likes

Thanks Vrakthris

Oh, so there is something. Was about to go on, and well, better not now.

Thanks for that Vrak. /gives the Centaur a snack

Thank you! I know you’re busy with this, but please tag someone to fix the link to the proper realm status forum on the “wow realm status” page.

The “exit launcher and restart” isn’t for everyone. For me, the problem continued through a system reboot and even a move to a different PC. On this launch, I am able to select realms but mine (Dragonblight or Hyjal) are not listed as options.

EDIT: I was able to select Dragonblight now, but it shows no characters in either the realm list nor in the screen to select characters.

1 Like

Ty Vrak, will give this a few to resolve, just got a new knitting set so ill be busy anyway lol

This is just getting ridiculous, this happened 3x this week

I got in, but the AH is broken and the Logout in the menu would not work. Things are busting all over

1 Like

Hey, if restarting the client seems to help folks, I’m all for it. :slight_smile:

It seems there is an issue with the AH after maintenance, which is being worked on. I don’t know if this is related, but I’ll try to let folks know as soon as I have more information.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue! Was scared - thought I was shadow banned! Tich is my main server. I repaired client, restarted client, updated all addons, restarted computer - nothing works!!!

I have a thread in Technical Support that you could merge these into. I can’t even get into the game right now.

1 Like

Just want to note that restarting the client does not solve the issue, so let’s please not mark this as solved. I’ve done that twice now and still experiencing the same thing.

2 Likes

Same even ran a repair on it nothing

It does not. It allows you to see your characters only for the issues to persist, never logging you on.

Same. Did someone forget to feed the squirrels?

It’s a problem on Blizzard’s end so restarting and repairing or reinstalling is not likely to work.

Third time was the charm, I got in this time.