Strawpoll How many times do you AFK out of a BG In a Week?

This we do agree on.

Generally when someone states anecdotal as fact, they’re attempting to shut down the person they’re directing it to. Debates won’t always be on our terms either. We just have enough control to determine if we want to participate or not.

I played Legion as well. My experience was not what Jugaa claims and the system was much slower to refill in my experience too.

thats why you ask “what makes you think that?” instead of “Source” when you use the S word it implies that only a sterile raw data can be used, not someone’s perspective. humans aren’t robots, we form opinions based on our own perceptions. asking them what their opinion is will keep the conversation going and it allows you to share your view without being a dick.

and who cares about how someone states something? none of this is a scientific paper remember? it all being opinion is assumed.

No way. I think the most severe this game might need one day is a “FF14 A Realm Reborn” type of deal, and we’re not at that point yet.

People talk about “WoW 2”, there’s no way that would work. Make finish making this into “WoW 2”. It’s been in process for years.

Yeah and even that steam runs out when you get junk in the cache for the 7th week in a row.

1 Like

oh you want me to run the same dungeon again and again after i did it leveling, and again on heroic mode to gear up? /yawn. speedrunning dungeons got old in wrath.

1 Like

The M+'s themselves are still pretty fun when running with friends. The fact the affixes change make it at least a bit different each time. I hear we’re getting new affix(es?) next patch which is good. More good is good.

But then you open the cache and get:

1 Like

affixes are a bandaid, the reality is you learn to counter the affix on top of learning to counter the boss and trash, it doesn’t take much to solve that puzzle.

i would rather see dungeons use bot AI and remember players and teams. a boss should remember you and learn from the last time you fought it and counter your playstyle.

this is why pvp is still fun despite the limited maps, the guy you beat last round has learned and is now sending you to the graveyard forcing you to figure out a counter on the fly.

1 Like

That’d be a lot of fun. When the Brawl first came out and we talked about the possibilities for it, I thought it’d be neat to have special rares that fought like that. You know those WQ’s where you have to “Kill Captain Evil” or whatever. Have the guy LoS and kick your stuff.

I’m not sure dungeons would be the place to do it, though. They do need an update at some point, if for no other reason than the “killing a pack of guards in full view of other guards is fine, just don’t hit them” thing is pretty lame in 2019.

Y’all got me doing this. :point_down:

1 Like

If any of you say that you don’t afk out of bg’s you are lying. Especially to yourself.

Source would be all those BGs I did and we didn’t have the afk problem like this expansion. I still don’t think it’s an “epidemic” as some put it, but it’s more a problem now than last expansion.

I never AFK out how many of y’all could say the same this was bad.
https://imgur.com/kBPNHpD

This is mine atm:

https://imgur.com/a/NWZtbQu but not usual so I can deal with it. And 5 were in progress, not much I can do about it losses.

I can say I have never AFK out - give up I had a few times where a emergency come up but that was it. I left the computer and everything going.

P.s Jugajr did you see the SS I just post of WG That’s what I was talking about.

Ya saw that.

I got vote kicked out of a disaster WG today, your screenshot looks suspiciously like how I suspect it ended. Was I in that one? Still unsure why that happened, I don’t say much and I’m not toxic. Oh well, it was a blessing in disguise. I got to bail without feeling bad for bailing.

Except forums in Legion had a lot of these same complaints so maybe it wasn’t your experience, but that doesn’t mean others didn’t. I also experienced slow backfills in Legion, something I’m not seeing in BfA. I see players afk often, even in smaller bgs. My druid was backfill 3 out of 5 games a couple of nights ago, one of which was the DWG I posted the screenshot.

Not sure why it posted on this character unless the forums are sending me a subliminal message.

1 Like

How I just did that one about 25 or 30min ago. was at the graveyard look at chat someone was complaining about getting kicked while they was at the graveyard. I didn’t look at the name so I can say who it was.

Forums are also a minority of the game as a whole.