Strawpoll How many times do you AFK out of a BG In a Week?

I realize that, but I’m saying you’re dismissing something that was complained about in Legion much like it is now.

Not even close to the same amount of posts about it. Legion was actually good.

1 Like

I never saw an epic BG bottom out to 14 players before.

https://imgur.com/a/C7yH4zC

Granted it was fairly early in the morning, but I’ve played early morning before BfA too.

No I’m Horde. Wouldn’t be the game though, it was way earlier than that.

I had recently died, so maybe someone scapegoated me and thought I was just sitting there (I wasn’t, outside the rez timer of course)

Are you saying you can’t believe that there’s anyone who does not habitually ragequit/desert/afk out of battlegrounds? Because that’s just an absurd statement as it stands.

Do you seriously believe that there’s not one player, in WoW’s entire active PvP base, who has not afk’ed out of a battleground within the last week?

Finishing the match seems like the natural and preferable option to me, even if I don’t get a present at the end. It’s not some big sacrifice. I only actively play one character, I like small-scale BG’s, and I get a large portion of my CP already from Incursions/CtA, which I also enjoy and complete at every opportunity.

Deserting battlegrounds doesn’t really offer any upside to me, and it wouldn’t make sense for the character I play in this MMORPG, who happens to be serving his country in the military during a long and bitter faction war that literally defines the franchise.

3 Likes

I will give this a bump there are some new faces on the forums.

If you cannot handle losing don’t play competitive games.

1 Like

everytime I get Ashran, and everytime WG offense loses the fight @ SR in the first 3 mins… no point in staying for either of them and wasting 1.5 hours in ashran and 40 mins in a losing WG… time better spent watching nekkid videos or switching toons

I often sit at the spawn in a bad bg, but i only rarely ‘afk out’. Sometimes this is because my wife/son need something, sometimes its for work. Usually I just eat the loss and stay back at the last node or the spawn or rarely stay ghost.

I go back and read some of the post sometimes and this always makes me :rofl: I could not have said it better.

I think I’ve only ever /afk’d twice. Both times I came into a losing BG, once it was a slaughter and I think the other team cheated the queue to get a full team the other time it was a camp and I was going to stop running BGs for the evening anyway.

I have not bumpd this in a while. :grinning: