Strawpoll How many times do you AFK out of a BG In a Week?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17898674

3 Likes

Leaving is disgraceful.

The Orcs have one thing right, and that’s Victory or Death.

29 Likes

i’ve afk’d out of 3 so far today.

3 Likes

I don’t have nothing against the ones that AFK out I just cannot do it. It could be me vs 10 hordes and I will still try to get a fire ball off in their face.

6 Likes

zero
none
not a one
1-1

9 Likes

As often as necessary.

4 Likes

I do not leave BGs. I came to pvp I’m going to pvp.
Even in Wintergrasp. Ugh.

Also people who leave BGs and then complain about being backfills are funny.

17 Likes

Never

This is 10

Yes, I hate that BG but I could get it 10 times in a row and I’m still not going to AFK. but if that was to happen, I think I would chase down the big group horde just try to pvp screw the objectives.

2 Likes

I’m becoming more supportive of the general idea of deserters needing harsher penalties for bailing.

Two games today completely thrown by quitters, a deepwind gorge and a temple of kotmogu, both of them in the first minutes the quitting begins. I mean MASS quitting.

The backfills join, see the game is screwed, they leave, the backfills after them, same thing. It’s becoming ridiculous.

If you can’t handle the possibility of your random team being undergeared and smeared all over the map, don’t join.

If you can’t difficulty or “nail biter” matches, don’t join.

If you can’t handle being behind in points, don’t care for the possibility of recovering, don’t join.

Can’t handle any of the above? Stay out of my battlegrounds.

15 Likes

I voted for going down with the freaking ship, see you at the bottom.

6 Likes

Oh boy, this is an easy one to answer :joy:

How many times do I afk out in a week? Definitely more than 15. I don’t really count or keep track, but it’s a lot for sure :thinking:

2 Likes

@ those who voted “i’m going down with the ship”… do you value your time? I’m just curious :thinking:

2 Likes

I have honor.

8 Likes

i don’t, but i do have limited patience.

4 Likes

I value my time. I set aside the time I need to BG. Win or lose, it’s the same time I have allotted.

7 Likes

I have been Alliance from day 1 and there been just a few times where Q times got up around 8-10min and I get in BG and it’s going bad fast but I never AFK out.

What impresses me the most is the horde saying they would not AFK out with the queue times that they have.

1 Like

Speaking for myself here.
Yeah I value my time a great deal. I have to juggle it a lot and I have to be flexible with it. There is never enough in the day you know?

I value other people’s time. If I can help it I will try to live up to the time I’m taking from other people. My time is not more valuable than someone else.

I also don’t pick things up to quit them. I’m bullheaded and patient. Being good at things means more time spent. That shows in most the things I do.
My time is spent well because it is spent on what I want to be doing. In this case PVPing.
Instant gratification wins are too short when long term wins mean more. The feeling of winning a close BG feels a lot better than getting carried to an easy win. The feeling of being last man standing in a huge skirmish is better than taking pot shots off the sideline. When I throw my weight in I matter.

I don’t see the point in joining a team game to pvp and then leave when you have to pvp more. As I see most people do who quit a game after the first 300 points.

10 Likes

I work Monday through Friday, my play time is on weekends. I buy my supplies with in game gold, potions, food and repairs.

I try to enchant and gem and collect as much as possible, to make myself as effective as possible.

I give at the most that I can each battle, even if it’s hopeless.

Being ported back to fat harbor and knowing the BG was lost -only- because people didn’t even want to show up is total BS.

Quitters devalue my freakin’ time.

11 Likes

This ^

/10

5 Likes