Stratholme Service Entrance Sending people to main gate

On Retail When trying to run Stratholme Service Entrance, the portal to the dungeon keeps zoning me into the main gate not the service gate where the mount drops at does anyone else having this issus

74 Likes

I’m having the same issue.
Hopefully Blizzard fixes this soon.

2 Likes

yes i am having the same problem it was fine yesterday

Can confirm I’m having the same issue as of today… the day I finally choose to go farm the mount… Dx

Hope this gets some attention.

3 Likes

Same issue here on Azol-Nerub server!

1 Like

posting here too, same issue. Reported it in game as well

1 Like

Glad I am not the only one having this issue

same on stormreaver

Started running into this yesterday, and again this morning. Tried it again, just now, and it’s still messed up.

Entering the instance portal to Stratholme Service Entrance sends you to Stratholme Main Gate.

Tried resetting the instance, changing difficulties around, joining and dropping raid. Doesn’t seem to be anything on the player end, the portal is just sending players to the wrong instance.

5 Likes

I also had the same issue last night. I didn’t find anything on the forums then and thought I would check again before making a post and found this. I ran it on Area 52. I even tried running the main part of Stratholme and completing all the quests available there and still nothing.

Also having this problem. Please fix this

Here I was seriously thinking I was going crazy last night. I hope they fix this soon as well.

Same here. I was going to report it, but I guess others already have. No nightly date for Rivendare and I, then. First time in over 15 years…

1 Like

Also having this issue. Dalaran Server.

I am having the same issue

Same issue, I still have completed quest to return to… :sob:

Same here on Frostmourne US

Still not working… hello blizzard???

1 Like

Same issue as of 11:35 ET

ugh same issue!