Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I just want the same thing to happen to anyone else, this seems endemic to this story forum. I want this place to be a safe place for women to post, but from my own personal expereince it’s not, and it’s that way because no one speaks up.

1 Like

I have no screenshots. What I meant to say was that I could take screenshots of you doing so. It’s still on Battle.net.

You get away with lots of false accusations and insults due to Blizzard’s notoriously terrible moderation.

1 Like

I would have never known Dreadmoore was even talking about me in the SF Discord if YOU HAD NOT EVEN TOLD ME. You are the instigator Doness. You and Evelyssa.

Yeah, and why did I tell you? Because he accused you of stalking him because you recognized his Blood Elf Paladin in-game.

1 Like

I did not give a f if Dreadmoore called me "self important’ but you made it a big deal, you called him a mysogynist, you said he was using a term coined by mysogynists durng gamergate… you manufactored a fight.

1 Like

That was you who accused Dreadmoore of that.

Also, the term was “literal who,” not “self-important.”

1 Like

The point is I did not care what Dreadmoore called me. I did not have a problem with him, but you made it an issue. Between you and Evelyssa you stoked the fires of that.

Great now it’s boiled down to he said she said. this is going nowhere because I know how this ends. Remember, last week when I said it was something Evelyssa said and you replied to me “No I said that.” I thought it was him who brought up this being a gamergate term… You both did, you both were saying the same thing to me which means you both were trying to get me to fight Dreadmoore,

again, this is all gaslighting you and Evelyssa did to me.

I never made it an issue, since I never brought it up.

So do I. You call someone a misogynist or pervert, put them on ignore, yet harass them some more in other threads. If the person claims to be a woman, you will accuse them of being a lying man.

1 Like

You know information about people, you know who is and who isn’t a woman, that was red flag number one. You are stlking women in the GD. But that’s only information you shared with me in private, you may just deny that because I can’t prove you are a creep. I just know from personal experience that when I rejected your “comfort.” you turned on me so fast. You have a habit of “be-friending” women.

And when I questioned you in private about it, YOU FREAKED OUT ON ME. major red flags

That’s another lie. I simply know a lot of GD posters because I frequent that place more than anyone else here. You gossiped about multiple GD posters with me. You even thought Carhagen was originally a woman.

No, you threw accusations at me and unfriended me without being willing to hear what I had to say. Yet, you kept harassing me on the forum anyway.

Got any more lies?

I’m not the first person to accuse you of lying. Ethriel did too. Do you think Ethriel is a man?

2 Likes

okay but instead of explaining that to me in private. You decided to call me a troll in the SF, you told everyone something I was trying to keep secret to protect myself and you sided with the worst people in the forum against me, all because you didn’t want to be mislabeled.

Okay, sure Jan.

“I’m growing a backbone” No you were being a toxic jerk.

I know you are young, 20, I would suggest that you have a lot of growing up to do and maybe you should stay away from older women who know how to regonzie a toxic man.

Ethriel tried to doxx me. She’s not the cute innocent girl you want her to be so you can feel good about taking her side. She’s been blocked from this forum for her psycho antics. She’s disconnected from reality. But you think she’s “sweet” so you white knight for her. That was a weird turn to be honest. Your twitter follows include a woman who called all Horde plays N@zi’s, a real class act, a man who has made it a habit to attack and harrass female WoW content creators, but they are all “innocent” they need you to protect them from me? Really? Doness, C’mon.

You are a SJW to get attention and to specifically get attention from women. it worked for you for a bit, I fell for it. But what you were actually doing was using me as a prop so that mysogynistic men in the forum would attack me and not you. That’s insidious.

Worse is you went an be-friended those same mysogynistic men, because “women be crazy” OR “It’s about time I grow a backbone, and tell the mean woman who saw through my bs off.”

That’s a lie. I told you he was a man in private. He has said so multiple times.

No, I did not. Unlike you, I don’t reveal personal information in private out of revenge, like you revealed Evelysaa’s name. You simply think I revealed the secret because you’re paranoid and accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being part of a cabal.

You mean I sided with certain Night Elf players when you were namecalling them and being toxic to them out of spite. I’ll side with what I feel is right, no matter who says it. You try to turn this forum into a clique, rather than discuss the story.

You accused me of agreeing with everything you said to gain your approval, but when I don’t agree with you about anything, you throw a fit.

I’m doing my best to stay away from you.

Pointing out your main isn’t doxxing. You do it a lot. You accused a poster named Warbraid of being Ainhin’s alt.

She unsubbed. And no, I’m not white knighting for her. I’ve argued with her multiple times. I simply felt really bad for her, and agree with her on some things.

I’ve never once tried to “protect” Kyalin. I got most of my followers from people who posted in Baal’s Twitter feed. Am I stalking Baal too? You claim to like Kyalin occasionally, but are lying about her now.

I am more left-leaning than you are, and I will continue to be so no matter what lies you spread about me or anyone else.

Which misogynist men attacked you that would have ordinarily attacked me? I have most of the bigots on this forum on ignore already, like Gurdakar, Orcus, Shredow, Ikaar. I never even saw any of them attack you.

It’s ironic how you accuse me of befriending misogynists and use that to condemn me, when you have no problem siding with people you consider misogynists when they happen to agree with you, and liking their posts. You yourself told me that everyone on the Story Forum was problematic. You interact with them because if you didn’t, you would have no one left.

2 Likes

Name them.

if you think I am interacting with mysogynists then you name them. Stop getting me to fight your battles. I just want to talk lore with likeminded people. I’m just trying to be civil. Since you seem to know all of them, feel free to call them all out. I know you have screenshots… apparently.

I’m interested now. I know what he’s going to try next. I just wonder if he has the spine to do it

I know exactly what you’re thinking of, and I already said you wouldn’t do it. Nice to see that you feel the need to dogpile me, Micah.

I’m not dog piling anyone and I took you off ignore just so I can see both sides. But keep being paranoid

There’s nothing paranoid about calling out something that’s happening OPENLY.

If I named them, that might accidentally reveal your secret. You okay with that?