Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

I’d drop some off, but there are 640 km’s between us. (That’s almost 400 miles in yankee)

3 Likes

Ok, well see, how do you define “too much”? I do not think I took too much. I think I took exactly enough to feel exactly how I feel. And that feeling is clammy and chilly and fevery and achy and so, so, so very loopy. And that loopy makes the rest not so bad!!

2 Likes

That’s probably too much…

I’m glad you don’t feel as bad, but it’d be nice if you didn’t end up in the hospital for excessive medication.

4 Likes

Just looked at a Star Wars YouTube Video on Bureaucracy.

How should regulations regulate the Bureaucrats so that they don’t interfere with protecting the Country? Logistically the Bureaucrats serve the Executive Branch so the guy running the Country is the guy in charge of them and getting into contact with him/her should be easy in the case of Military Emergency.

Anyone who gets in the way of those serving the ruler’s authority would be arrested quickly which means demanding papers from a Higher Up working directly under the ruler for acquiring a document will simply get you arrested.

The leader of the Executive Branch is the Dictator of said Branch.

A shame the Star Wars Galaxy doesn’t follow our Bureaucracy and instead puts the Senate in charge of the Bureaucracy!

Oh, there is no worries about that. My cough syrup is all gone, and I cannot find my anyone to bring me more.

:frowning_face:

But they will bring me my food if I ever decide what I wish to eat.

3 Likes

On an unrelated note.

Anyone else listen to Science Vs? It’s a podcast on Spotify. Just listening to an episode and thinking the hosts remind of this thread…

2 Likes

I do not listen to this, but why do they remind you of this thread?? What are you saying about us, Nightsong?

On my own unrelated note, every time I see your name, the song starts playing in my mind.

2 Likes

Oh really? Is it a good song?

What am I indeed…

In all seriousness the hosts like to banter and it’s just fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8iLuzoxQ0

Yes it really is!!

2 Likes

lol, at least now I know why Nightsong is taken on basically every other server…

edit: and yes, it’s very good. I approve of this music in my name.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I really wanna play my Tauren druid or play as a Zandalari druid. I do miss my tauren though, I love their heritage armor a lot.

Why am I like this when it comes to race changing? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You think that’s bad… I use the atomic race/gender flop toy to play as a Blood Elf Shaman and I frequently switch to another toon once the buff is up or the toy expires without giving me a blood elf…

And I saw what you posted… I agree they would make for cute druids.

1 Like

I know, I’m one of those I wanna play them all types. So I was like I’ll settle for my tauren. She was adorable to look at least :stuck_out_tongue:

And I use the atomic recalibrater too to often run around as a vulpera or a tauren. It’s usually a vulpera though, I love the little fox people :blush:

OFF TO GO MAKE HORDE DRUID NOW! That I’ll level…someday, somehow. :blush:

1 Like

Well guess that settles that.

Horde get the following debuff:

No idea how to trigger it, but I imagine the response will be swift and brutal.

5 Likes

I have all sorts of feelings on this. One being that’s it’s dumb as hell, because that likely means they’re going to ruin the retaking of Gilneas probably with the same garbage by allowing the horde there.

But on the other hand, I get it I suppose when it comes to Amdrissal. I don’t like it, but I get it.

No troll druids represented?

Hamuul is the only non Kaldorei NPC I am aware that is even on the island.

Reads like a debuff horde players will get just for existing in the zone, instead of a trigger.

It is a debuff yeah. But I imagine if you do something with it on you the Sentinels will clobber you. Perhaps with war mode on?