Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Every month that I’ve gotten the monthly reward, which I think is 3 or 4 now, it was me totally not paying attention and being suprised my bar is full :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve done it a few times (for all the story’s faults I love how the zone looks) though it’s still been a few years since my most recent runthrough. I’m pretty sure they’re different, but I can’t find any newer videos to compare the older stuff side by side.

At bare minimum they definitely changed the scenes to use subtitles instead of textboxes. So I assume the camera/animation differences I’m seeing were done at the same time as that, I just have no idea when it would have been.

1 Like

Oh it’s still an evil corportate money grabbing scam but occasionally it works to get my money.

2 Likes

Ok, so!! I have a WoW mission for today after I lay down and wake back up!! This is my Alynsa ToDo list!!

ToDo:

• Get my nightborne warrior to 70. I’m one level away, so this sounds very easy. Except leveling, as I stated, is boring and so I quickly find distractions. And today, that will be a very easy thing to find because
  • Get the Eredar appearance on my draino hunter.
  • Unlock like… Every Allied race on my draino hunter (or my nelf druid, but let’s face it; I’ll do it on my hunter). I got the quests for it, so maybe I should probably do that, huh?
  • My boring race mage has an Underlight Angler, and that needs some Fishing Power to get it high enough to give me water walking, which obviously I need. This is the hardest one, because it involves the most fun thing in the game even if Twinkle is wrong about fishing. And you are wrong, Twinkle, we both know it, just accept it.

This list is mostly for me because I’m going to lay down and forget all of this. Speaking of…

Future Awake Alynsa!! Stoppit with the Darkmoon Faire, you did all of that already!! You do not need to go back anymore, so relax on that!!

Also, make coffee Future Alynsa.

4 Likes

Lol

Future Alynsa, be nicer the present Alynsa. She seems to be in need of some relaxing fun. So take some calming breaths relax and just enjoy the day.

I’d make a “was Sylvanas good or evil” thread but I feel like we already have that debate here once a week so a thread about it is redundant.

Though I was hoping Dragonflight would posthumously redeem Neltharion a bit. It did, he was a sensitive, creative, nerd.

4 Likes

I made a point of choosing a character you could have a discussion about without anyone taking it seriously. Spent a few days backburnering it.

My runner-up was Batmon, by which I meant Hir’eek, but I was worried that would give too much room for bad-memories-of-bad-expansions.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to say “no soup for you!” After insulting our favorite soup chef.

2 Likes

I’m STILL miffed about how dirty they did Hir’eek in BfA! :sob: If they ever touch Krag’wa… so help me.

4 Likes

I’m now expecting a sect of Cajun Nightborne to kill him for his frog legs in the next faction war

1 Like

I just made one about Ivar Bloodfang out of curiosity, I wanna see where it goes, if it goes anywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ivar is a good discourse.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a complicated character with quite the history. He’s done some terrible things and some good things

2 Likes

The best characters are morally grey.

2 Likes

oh wow. i’ve caused an epidemic.

3 Likes

I imagine a big guy with a beard in the clouds facepalming “I went through all the trouble of doing my prototyping an isolated continent and YOU MOVED THERE. Clearly you needed another bite off that apple of knowledge.”

3 Likes

TBF you weren’t patient zero

2 Likes

Eeeehhhh… Sooo booooring!!!

Ok, see, now that sounds very fun.

Past Alynsa sounds like someone who hates fun.

oh thanks for that was gonna go there.

Oh, yeah, I do gotta do that!! Thanks Past Alynsa!!

Hmm…

No, but see, she’s making me level so she didn’t have to, so she’s a jerk.

1 Like

Conspiracy theory of the day: one of the original WoW devs was a time traveler. They named the Night Elf capital after their favorite show, Ted Lasso.

That’s just what the lamestream media wantrs you to think. Everyone who listens to alternative, uncensored media that isn’t controlled by the night elf elite know the truth.

Ted Lasso is named after Teldrassil to prepare the masses for the inevitable night elf takeover of all life. It’s a dog whistle and a false flag and a red flag and basically just every single flag.

1 Like