Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Mhm, and the salties in Australia can get quite large.

Brutus is a known crocodile, famous for only having three legs, since he got one torn off in a fight with a bull shark.

3 Likes

I apologize.

I donā€™t have a head for small details. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve mentioned it before. I apologize if Iā€™ve given any offense.

1 Like

Well, I think itā€™s a safe bet who came out of that fight alive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oreo makes a gluten free option and it taks pretty much like the original. Iā€™m trying to find recipes for deserts I can modify using gluten free cookie base. I might be able to still make cheesecake which is my fave.

But I feel ike iā€™m going to have to start bullying big corperations, like Wendyā€™s to make gluten free options. Or else on the fly all I can eat is salad and fries.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay. As long as you promise never to mouth-hug me, we are all good!!

Nope!! No, no!! No thank you evil!!!

He beat up a shark, I am all too happy where the most dangerous animal he have are drunken Red Sox fans!!

4 Likes

Can we hug hug? :people_hugging:

3 Likes

As long as the mouths do not get involved!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nuh-uh thatā€™s the crocodile from Peter Pan!

2 Likes

Mhm, yep, that would be Brutus.

Then thereā€™s Dominator, who is a 20ft long beast of a Saltie that weighs 2204.62 pounds.

Your average Rhino only weighs 1800 pounds.

4 Likes

Australiaā€¦where god apparently forgot to put hell underground :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Australia, you really donā€™t even need that!!! You really donā€™t!! Stop trying to breed a bigger crocodile, because you already won that award and nobody else is even competing, and now weā€™re all scared of you because you are increasingly giving off creepy vibes with this whole ā€œbut we can make the next one even biggerā€ gimmick you have going on!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s no wonder Britain was fond of shipping all their criminals there. Everything there is capable of killing someone, painfully at times too.

1 Like

Carhagen you are really not selling Australia here. Iā€™ve put it on my nope never visit list.

If thereā€™s a crocodile out there big enough to make me a snack. I donā€™t care if heā€™s missing an arm. I canā€™t out swim him.

2 Likes

I already knew most of that and Iā€™d still visit.

Fun fact, up until 2013 we actually didnā€™t have the largest crocodile in the world.

That was the honor of the Philippines. Crocodile hunters caught the Croc known as Lolong (another Saltie) who was just slightly larger than Dominator. At least until he died.

2 Likes

Ok, but now you do so you can please stop trying to make bigger ones.

Seriously, this isnā€™t even a contest anyone should ever want to win!!

3 Likes

I have fond memories of those towers. I remember fighting a Void Elf Priest at a Warden Tower for what seemed like 20 minutes, self healing and leeching and fearing each other. It was a long fight. Eventually he ran away and flew off.

It was an epic elven caster slog that almost never ended. Almost felt like a fight between Saruman and Gandalf.

I donā€™t know what it was about those Warden Towersā€¦ maybe because Sylvanas would command us to fight if we flew by, it sort of engendered a fighting mood?

2 Likes

But look, Iā€™m going to be real honest with you.

For all the memes that Australia has the deadliest animals, in 99% of cases, if you donā€™t mess around with the animals and leave them alone, they wonā€™t bother you.

Itā€™s the same with other countries. I mean, say what you want about Australia, but at least we donā€™t have massive grizzly bears, rattlesnakes, black widows and brown recluses.

And with all the beauty my country has to offer, I donā€™t think Iā€™d trade it for anywhere else in the world.

3 Likes

The 1% are magpiesā€¦

Magpies will go out of their way to bother you if youā€™re in their territory during breeding season. Iā€™ve seen one of them swoop a train.

1 Like