Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

I still need to get my runebear form. Itā€™ll pair so well with the legion wood cat form. Some day it will drop for me.

SomeDay.

4 Likes

First shot for me and I wasnā€™t even going for it, was just going for some loot :stuck_out_tongue:

I still havenā€™t gotten the Red/Green Dreamtalon form to drop yet, so I know your pain

2 Likes

seriously though, glad you got it.

4 Likes

Thanks. I used it for a bit before going back to my Umbraclaw form. Itā€™s just too adorable not to use in my opinion

2 Likes

Ok, so what you are all telling me is that MaliMain needs to Emerald Dream harder.

2 Likes

Yes, yes we are saying that :blush:

1 Like

the good part of me having spent 4 hours in the last two days just practicing my rogueā€™s rotation is that Iā€™ve been slacking on exercise for all of Fall and I really couldnā€™t excuse not doing multiple trainings a week when I was doing multiple trainings a day to make my rogue fight goodā€¦

ā€¦did you know you can fight on a training dummy so long your weapons break?

3 Likes

That I did not knowā€¦

What I find really strange though is monks punch and kick so bloody hard they, apparently, make their weapons cringe hard enough to take damageā€¦ thatā€™s just nuts to me.

Yes, I might have rolled a new monkā€¦ that is also a void elfā€¦

3 Likes

I forgot where I put my glasses for three whole hours and could not find them no matter how hard I looked!!!

I have since found them, but I do not know why I felt they needed to be refridgerated.

But now I have cool glasses?

4 Likes

Well of course they are they are yours. :grin:

3 Likes

Blame the cold medicine.

3 Likes

See, I wish I could do that, but there are a few complications.

For starters, I have been out of cough syrup for two days.

But more importantly, thisā€¦ may not have been, likeā€¦ Yā€™knowā€¦ The first time I have left my glasses specifically in the refridgerator. Or in general, in very strange places overall.

Maybe I should just blame the Alynsa.

4 Likes

:worried:

How often does this sort of thing happen and has the rate picked up over time or stayed consistent?

Have you mentioned these issues to a doctor or nurse practitioner?

2 Likes

I used to do this all the time, I forgot my dog once at the park. She was fine.

Iā€™d lose my head if it wasnā€™t attached.

putting glasses In the refrigerator is not bad. Plus now her glasses are nice and cool. Itā€™s a spa treatment.

3 Likes

Oh no, it isnā€™t a condition at all!!

I donā€™t always need my glasses, so if they act as some minor inconvenience (like I was wearing them in a warm area and now Iā€™m in the fridge), Iā€™ll take them off and put them where ever is convenient. Or more appropriately, where ever is close to my hand.

And because I mostly only need them for reading and some similar tasks, it could be a little while before I really acknowledge Iā€™m not wearing them in the moment, at which point Iā€™ve not worn them for a couple hours and donā€™t necessarily remember where or when I took them off beyond a vague notion of ā€œI was in the kitchen, wasnā€™t I?ā€

3 Likes

Sorry, might have overreactedā€¦ Iā€™m grinding through bastion so kind of annoyed and sad all at once and sadly I have a family history with memory problems.

Lost a few members to various types of dementia and itā€™s on both sides of my family so Iā€™m a bit quick to notice it.

Not excusing myself just informing.

3 Likes

Oh no, donā€™t you worry about it Nurse Nightsong!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I have weird habits and idiosyncrasies, and youā€™re close to the first to think they could be symptoms of more serious concerns.

But nope. I just sometimes do weird things and donā€™t pay attention.

3 Likes

I wantā€¦

4 Likes

I wanna see a male orc in that. For the Horde!

4 Likes

I do not wish to see a male orc wearing that. No.

Because it would be twice as funny on a male tauren!!

:grinning:

2 Likes