Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Is it… MOONBERRY juice?

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the Night Fae mogs, they seem cool though, they seriously need to do something about those moths though.

Maldraxxus have some of my favorite characters and I’m a fan of their mail armor mogs.

Revendreth have my favorite mail armor mogs and just sweet looking mogs in general. The characters are fairly cool as well. I love the Alice in Wonderland meets Dante’s inferno with a touch of Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

I hated Bastion full stop.

3 Likes

They say a religion is just a cult with a franchise. So perhaps you need to consider your expansion opportunities.

3 Likes

Ok, look.

I’m not-NOT saying it’s Moonberry Juice. Just that we must always tell outsiders that it is unacceptable to… Juice Lady Moonberry.

Well, my current goal is to have our cultists hold positions of power in every nation across Azeroth, Outland, the Shadowlands and Draenor, with advisors placed in all attached parallel dimensions, current and future.

But maybe I do need to think bigger…

4 Likes

But it was the perfect visualization of Ovid’s Elysian fields :sob:

I liked the Night Fae mogs (at least the cloth and mail ones that I farmed) but they’re VERY specific as to which races they look good on and the shoulders can be janky so I find it’s best for mix-matching with other pieces/sets. Conversely, I think Maldraxxus mail looks amazing on everyone, so they got brownie points but their colorways for the mail set are so abysmally the same that I didn’t bother to farm any of the additional colors.

I do need to go back and get the other Revendreth mail sets though, they’re great looking in general and Revendreth NPCs have the BEST click-quotes. So fun, I miss’em.

I’m easy to please though, tbh. I liked all the zones including Bastion, but it was definitely the least loved for me despite the mail set being awesome looking. I think the main thing that sealed Bastion for me is the Stewards. I’ve mentioned before when posting on Naovi and/or Nithae, but I’m a huge fan of avian species. I have an aviary of finches, two beloved cockatiels, ducks, chickens, you name it… so of course I love the Stewards.

2 Likes

The stewards are adorable and what made Bastion tolerable for me. I wanna adopt all of them :smiley:

4 Likes

Fighting for my life on the black market auction house rn

1 Like

I loved how if I played the flute he would dance.

I love my little indentured servant.

1 Like

Oh ugh, It’s so anxiety inducing. What are you bidding on?

I felt sorry for the Stewards. A race literally made to serve and conditioned to gain joy from it… just felt evil. The whole zone felt evil… physical conformity, we actually meet a Tauren that’s been remade into a blue human, mental conformity, we watch/help as they erase their own pasts…

Right up to the moment when the rebellious ones were stomping on their fellows, I was rooting for them. I was really hoping for something like the old City of Rogues storylines where you could jump ship and choose a new path… nope just keep on keeping on.

4 Likes

Lil’ Nefarian. I missed the anniversary that gave it and the Deathwing mount and have regretted it ever since.

3 Likes

I am very fond of the Nightfae leather sets. I am contractually obliged to like Nightfae as a kaldorei druid. It is clearly stated in section C31, paragraph 5 of the Cenarion Terms of Service Agreement.

3 Likes

Ah man, he’s SUPER cute and would go great as a lil’ Dracthyr companion. Godspeed! I hope you win!

2 Likes

Also, as per druid tradition, we don’t talk about how the nature spirits like to trick us into thinking a contract is helpful :blush:

2 Likes

Bastion really is Cloud Cuckoo Land.

2 Likes

The whole underpinnings of erasing people’s personalities to make them into true neutral psychopomps falls apart when you stop and realize the same people who built this system also made the Automa and so could of easily made soul gathering constructs.

6 Likes

Tale Foundry, Contracts as a magic system.

2 Likes

I still think the Titans Ordered the Shadowlands. Still hoping for the reveal that the ‘true God of Death’ and ‘the Ancient One’ of the Drust, was cast into the Maw and locked up and that’s why the Jailer said, “Death should not be chained.”

On a personal note, this is my first time making gluten free banana bread. Wish me luck.

1 Like

That could be interesting.

Easy to screw up though.

In my experience you are going to need it.

2 Likes