Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Nope, it sucks.

I was going to post it tomorrow, but I got the feeling that itā€™d probably be better to post tonight

2 Likes

Do you guys think that WoW Will get better? Because right now the server Iā€™m on itā€™s stand on itā€™s last two legs and without all the popular well known WoW Players on Youtube and etc. It feels like itā€™s hard to find anyone now in days in terms of rp, raids and dungeons guilds and etc.

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything changing in 9.2, unfortunately.

Iā€¦ Donā€™t know.

The pessimist in me wants to say no, WoW has been on a downward spiral since Cata and nothing can pull it back out.

But Legion happened. And according to best estimates, it saw a rise in sub numbers over WoD/late MoP (take that with some salt, because no official numbers are available). And every expansion sees a bunch of people coming back to check things out.

The lawsuit changes quite a lot, but it remains to be seen just how much it actually affects people returning and resubbing.

3 Likes

It might get better, it might get worse. Youā€™re being very hyperbolic about Moon Guard though, itā€™s the #1 Alliance RP server and thereā€™s a high amount of people to be found. The game is probably better with less streamers and YouTubers anyway, who have been a detriment to Moon Guard in particular. I donā€™t know what youā€™re doing if you canā€™t find people to RP with. Dungeon wise, Iā€™ve been doing M+ and running my own keys which I can get groups for easily.

5 Likes

Yes. I think WoW has shed a bunch of the vile Devs and behind the scenes folks. I think they are still coming down from a self inflicted blow - but also readying itself for the fight.

But I must ask, better for who? And how so?

That right there is one example. Some people really need to watch YouTube or Streamer personalities to validate their existence or experience. If someone isnā€™t doing it, they donā€™t see a reason to do it.

I have fun doing what I want and playing my way.

2 Likes

This Villain(Child) laughs like the Joker to the point where Audiences see her as practically the Jokerā€™s offspring.

Batmanā€™s laugh is like a traditional Supervillain and is filled with sheer malice and mockery unlike Jokerā€™s mirthful laugh.

I mean I havenā€™t really seen alot of folks lately on Moonguard since almost some of them have ether left the game as a whole and did other things or just havenā€™t been active as much as they used to.

Donā€™t get me wrong. Iā€™m grateful atleast we have alot of people on the server it just isnā€™t the same with the Big RP Players of the Community being around and such or maybe I just havenā€™t find a guild to be with.

MG is my secret Alliance server (and by secret, I mean Iā€™ve stated it dozens of times before, so itā€™s not a secret). Iā€™m always seeing people RP whenever Iā€™m on. I see a good many people hanging about all over Stormwind, to the point that itā€™s almost annoying to try and find a quiet corner to work on my transmog!!

Regarding finding RP: I havenā€™t seen this problem either. I usually donā€™t find it, because it found me first. And then my hands are shaking as anxiety settles back in to itā€™s favorite place in my heart. And then I run away. Because Iā€™m in-game shy.

It might be the times you log in on.

1 Like

Exactly. RP is all over the place, atleast in Stormwind. The crowds are unmissable.

1 Like

You could always eyeball the guild finder to see if there are any rp guilds recruiting through there or at least get an idea on where some of them are RPing at.

I keep finding random Alliance RPers out in the open world on Wyrmrest and I canā€™t imagine Moon Guard has less Alliance RP than Wyrmrest does.

1 Like

Itā€™s the last day of the year. I hope you guys have yourselves a Happy New Years and Holidays going into 2022.

2 Likes

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Mana

Mana seems to appear in one world in D&D yet if ā€œBelief Shapes the Planesā€ is absolute then it might show up in Arvandor(through what is basically the Sunwell) and the Gates of the Moon(through what is basically the Well of Eternity).

Incidentally Worshippers who believe that Selune(inspiration of Elune) and Shar are one and the same get powers from both indicating that Shar is practically just the Night Warrior version of Selune.

Incidentally one of Titaniaā€™s Evil Sisters Cegilune is a Moon Goddess of Hags and uses all Phases of the Moon.

So we have Titania queen of the Court of Stars presumably embodies the Stars, Selune/Cegilune/Shar/Luna embodies the Moon and itā€™s Phases and the Queen of Air and Darkness is the Darkness of the Night Sky.

3 Sisters embodying 3 Aspects of the Night Sky.

Darkness of the Night Sky turned into said Darkness by a Crystal of Darkness reminds Anime Lovers of the Book of Darkness which was once the Book of the Night Sky until the Unbreakable Darkness of the Eternity Crystal got shoved into itā€¦

Furthermore Asuna from Sword Art Online played Titania and shares a Japanese Voice Actor with Cure Fortune whose Big Sister shares a Japanese Voice Actor with the Book of Darkness.

The Book of Darknessā€™s owner is Hayate Yagami the King of the Night Sky who shares an English Voice with Shamal who shares a Japanese Voice with Trixie Lulamoon(who like D&D is owned by Hasbro).

"Belief Shapes the Planes" demands that the Queen of Air and Darkness be a Book written by Titania and Selune/Lunaā€™s Parents and later be claimed by Trixie Lulamoon who becomes the King of the Night Sky and the Unseelie Court!

Of course "Belief Shapes the Planes" demands Selune/Luna have Princess Celestia be an Older Sister as well!

Therefore the Family is Princess Celestia of the Sun, Queen Book of Darkness of the Night Sky, Queen Titania of the Stars and Princess Luna of the Moon.

Fun Fact Celestia shares a Japanese Voice with Lust from FMA and Luna shares a Japanese Voice with Anko from Naruto. Both are Voiced in English by Laura Baileyā€¦

Laura Bailey also voices Marta who shares a Japanese Voice with Arisa Bunnings who blatantly has the exact same sounding English Voice as Reinforce Zwei who is claimed to be voiced by Laura Post who voiced Queen Neheleniaā€¦

Reinforce Zwei shares a Japanese voice from the Mirror Youkai Kanna from Inuyashaā€¦ Nehelenia has created Mirror Copies of herself sharing her Voice Actor by the wayā€¦ Her first reflection Zirconia shares a Voice Actor with Alexstrasza whose second Voice Actor is shared with Queen Serenityā€¦

As such ā€œBelief Shapes the Planesā€ demands that Selune/Luna, Celestia, Titania and the Book of Darkness(Queen of Air and Darkness) are the Fey offspring(Mirror Copies in Luna and Celestiaā€™s case) of the Queen of the Solar Eclipse/Black Sun/Dark Moon: Queen Nehalennia(spawn of Mother Chaos) whose first reflection in the Mirror is Selene Queen of the White Moon(empowered with the Light of the Milky Wayā€™s Order: Cosmos).

1 Like

If I had to guess? No, it wonā€™t. Not because it canā€™t, because it most definitely can. But because the people making the game are very, very stubborn. Since this is the story forum we focus on the lore here, but the vast majority of people quitting the game are doing so over gameplay. And Ion seems like heā€™d rather go down with the ship than admit his design philosophy post-Legion is fundamentally flawed.

2 Likes

I feel like this should be pinned in the SF instead of the Lounge. This is a work of art.

1 Like

Yven, I appreciate how your neurodivergent brain works. Itā€™s like a super power that you remember all these facts.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/rrszb7/to_aru_kagaku_no_mental_out_chapter_6_disc_disc/

The previous 1st Ranked Level 5 Esper is making an appearanceā€¦

What is this guyā€™s power I wonderā€¦

I would assume that once a Level 5 Esper has served itā€™s purpose he/she is left to their own devices while removed from the Official Rankingā€¦

Who did Railgun replace? We know that Gunha replaced Railgun when she became 3rd Ranked but who did she replace? Who was it that Miguno(Meltdowner) the(presumably) last of the First Generation of Level 5 Espers still holding her job was hoping to replace?

From what we see there are 7 Level 5s of the First Generation and 6 Level 5s of the Second Generation(with the 4th ranked of the First Generation still being in service alongside the members of the second Generation) with Academy City looking to grab a replacement for Miguno among the other Espers in Academy City so that the Second Generation can have 7 Espers as usualā€¦

3 Likes

Random secret admission for no reason than Iā€™m bored at work.

I miss playing my nelf druid. She was so fun. I should play her more.

1 Like