Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

What’s the best way to make 60,000 gold in three days?

Just to note: The latest Chapter of A Certain Magical Index says that Shokuhou can jump from Body to Body.

In A Certain Scientific Railgun she states she was born with Stars in her Eyes…

I have a strong suspicion that the 1st Ranked Level 5 Esper was kicked out for summoning the Queen of Diamonds(or some Angel with Star Eyes) into Misaka 00(Misaka…Misaki… Get it?) to figure out how to pull off Mind Uploading. They naturally used what they learned to first create Dolly Mark 2(Misaka 000) and later Railgun/Full Tuning(Misaka 0000).

Why do I suspect Railgun of being a Copy? She apparently remembers being afraid of being replaced by an Evil Twin which is likely due to the switch having already happened.

Furthermore Uiharu seems to know things about the Copies and has Magic Runes appear on herself at times… Makes it seem as if the original Misaka was not only a Level 0 but a Magician and since the 6th Ranked Level 5(who is suspected of being Uiharu) can grant people the ability to use powers as long as they pose as the 6th Ranked Level 5 I suspect that Misaka was one of the Level 0 Espers granted access to Magic by Uiharu and was punished for violating the Magic Science Treaty…

They needed to replace the original Mikoto Misaka(whom I strongly suspect is Index) for violating the Magic Science Treaty due to her being a young Kid whose parents would complain about her being missing and a Level 5 Teenager is much more easily missed so the 1st Ranked Level 5 was made to violate the Magic Science Treaty and receive the punishment in the Scientists’ stead(since they were definitely not going to get arrested or kicked out of the Science Community for preforming Magic).

Of course the 1st Ranked Level 5 was punished as harshly as the Magician who was excommunicated for violating the Treaty which means that punishment became less severe after the original Mikoto Misaka(who if infact Index got continual Mind Wipes while also having Grimoires shoved into her head) was replaced.

https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/r72h93/to_aru_kagaku_no_mental_out_chapter_5_disc/

It seems that the 1st Ranked Level 5 summoned even more Supernatural beings into students of Academy City…

One of them(with Square Eyes) is trying to get Shokuhou removed from the Student Council Election(and just like her has Mental Out no less) while Senya is trying to get her in the Election and win it(and is spying on her in a student’s Body).

Fun Fact: Senya possessing Shokuhou causes Shokuhou’s Eyes to get the Symbol of the Card that grants Senya entry into Shokuhou so summoning a Playing Card Queen of Diamonds into Misaka 00 would cause Diamond Symbols to appear in Misaka 00’s eyes!

It’s been 478 days and Yven hasn’t noticed me.

5 Likes

Oof. To go back a week, farm up a crapload of transmog and repost it every day?

Alternatively, if those three days were before or at the beginning of a patch, farm mats and inflate the price.

60k is doable, but you’d need to know your server’s market.

3 Likes

I’m stalling because I’m on fire standby for our New Years’ festivities. So I cannot partake in traditional libations.

…I am, however, taking this opportunity to gear my monk.

3 Likes

I’m playing poker with my family :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am trying to entertain seventeen medically compromised homeless people entertained with balloon hand ball, Dominos pizza, and paper airplanes.

The best part? As the person in charge, I have delegated clean-up to other staff.

When I get home tho, I need to indulge in my yearly tradition of jumping off Teldrassil with the slow fall booze.

5 Likes

How much money do you have?

1 Like

I’m watching the movie Malignant with my momma. It’s awesome and I recommend it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

5 Likes

I guess I should log in and watch the Booty Bay fireworks. Getting myself to log in is so hard nowadays.

3 Likes

Go herb/mine in the maw.

1 Like

Oh, if you got mining? Go to Nagrand (TBC). Fel iron is always a high seller, and khorium is still the most expensive metal. Adamantite’s iffy; some servers it sells for a lot, others barely worthwhile.

1 Like

I have just been informed that not only do the people in my neighborhood shoot off guns for new years (had to move in with my mother after my dad passed away earlier this year so it’s my first time being here for it) but the people across the railroad tracks apparently have a cannon.

I have a few small concerns about this fact.

11 Likes

Happy New Year EST.

4 Likes

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year to my friends, and enemies.

4 Likes

That reminds me of my sister. She has always been very cautious about the world and stuff. The typical good older sister. Very concerned about safety. She is the godmother to like 5 kids.

It was New Years eve, a few years back. She had just given birth to her son. My nephew was less than a month old. She heard a loud noise in her kids room - and she found a bullet had landed in his room.

Man, the poor woman was so sad. She always wanted to be a mother. She barely had the kid, and a stray bullet on New Year’s lands in his room. The kid was ok, but man, she was scared.

Luckily, she has since moved to a better neighborhood.

It really made me angry at people who do that. But what can you do.

5 Likes

I hope she filed a police report. Someone should be prosecuted for that.

4 Likes

Happy Easter!!!

4 Likes

I am from the future, AMA.

2 Likes