Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Just discovered that Sailor Saturn’s Prototype Design was Yellow-Ochre instead of Purple…

Reminds me of the Proto Pantheon of Death in Zereth Mortis(as well as the Automa) honestly…

1 Like

Twitter is excellent. Twitter becomes garbage when you actually look for interactions and dialogue between people who aren’t world famous.

For those looking for something to read and/or fall asleep to I’ve reposted an old story that I worked on.

The Founding of Stormwind - Lore / World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you could leave me any feedback on it I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

I’m considering doing some short stories of lore events that have happened but replacing the characters with forum posters. The situations would be changed to reflect forum posting. It’d be called the Story Forum Universe.

4 Likes

I went ahead and made one today, based on the Saurfang and Sylvanas Mak’gora. I hope you all find it funny, and know that it’s all in good fun.

8 Likes

You had me at the start. I was drawn in. I was intrigued. I was captivated!

But then.

As if I would ever tell someone they could stop themselves before walking into certain doom. Pft! I feel mischaracterized, misunderstood, and misaligned!

You have me siding with the Horde posters. We all know, I take no sides.

I… Am the enemy of all!!

JK I loved it.

plz dont write my name in the death note ilu

6 Likes

I will admit, I went to see if I was mentioned. Oh boy, was I lol.

I didn’t think I would be a sister, with a husband. Talk about subverting expectations.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to read more about the Story Forums Universe.

8 Likes

Why Thadeus and Cursewords, not Thadeus and Tammy?
Or have I exaggerated the length of their discussions about the Light?

3 Likes

Cursedwords is an Elf, in the story he represents Alleria and Thadeus represents Turalyon

4 Likes

If you read that most recent “light” thread from Thad, me and Thad were going at it for a while early in it.

He even thought me and Tammy were the same person for a little bit, lol. So I get it.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas story forum.

All is Well - Michael W Smith - YouTube

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. I just wanted to let you all know the following:

I love you all. I appreciate you all. I think very fondly of each one of you, even the ones who are reading this and don’t believe me. I truly treasure you.

I’m not drunk, stop thinking that I am!!

You’re drunk.

13 Likes

I’m now in the process of making the next entry into the Story Forum Universe. If there were a prophecy of you saving the forum but you had to change what you are to fulfill it, would you do it?

2 Likes

Sure. I am fine with change. A little change can do some good. What exactly is being changed…

1 Like

I AM MY SNARK!!!

but maybe

3 Likes
1 Like

Who I am sucks, so yes.

Nah :neutral_face:

You are among my most favorite cyclopses, so you cannot suck.

2 Likes