Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Finding some of you on Twitter and stalking you on a slow hour at work makes me want to make a new Twitter.

But then I’d just do the same thing with this Twitter as the last Twitter; text-based people watching and fill my own self with existential dread at the prospect of talking to strangers via text.

That is all.

2 Likes

At job interviews when people ask “What’s your greatest weakness” my go to answer is “I don’t really understand social media and don’t have any accounts,” so no tweeting for me.

Though that did catch me off guard once with a supplier I was requesting specification sheets from and they said I could get them off their facebook page. Took them off my prospective supplier list.

1 Like

Fun fact: a Temporary Chaos Infestation by Khorne in large enough numbers will cause the entire City or Cathedral to start raining Blood(even Indoors)!

Cleansing Khorne’s corruption will not get rid of it as seen with Inquisitor: Martyr. The best you can hope for is to seal any Portals and kill off all Cultists & Daemons to keep the Aesthetics for yourself. Of course any sane person would remove the Corpses as a Health Hazard while clearing out any Altars and scribbles.

Incidentally the Inquisitor didn’t bother to clean out the Nurgle Corruption either despite starting to resemble Flood Growths. The Inquisitor only killed off the Cultists and left the Nurgle Growths to fester.

This is the first celeb death since Carrie Fisher that actually made me deeply sad.

She’s the reason I though I could actually wear a set of vampire fangs as regular goth getup in my teens.

1 Like

Being a millenial who grew up with the rise of technology you’d think I would know about social media and be good at it, but life has proven I’m just as socially awkward online as I am irl.

4 Likes

I feel you on that one hun. For me, being introverted doesn’t help. I rather be under a blanket with my games and books :wolf:

4 Likes

Same :joy: there’s nothing like readimg a book or playing a game wrapped up in a cozy blanket burrito.

2 Likes

I find Discord really intimidating. Everyone talks in memes and all have inside jokes. I know how you feel.

2 Likes

Reading a book or playing a game is even better when you got a cuddle buddy with you :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t have that atm :pleading_face:

1 Like

Me either. The one person who always made me super comfortable moved away a few years ago :frowning:

4 Likes

Dumbledore just gave a Muggle a Wand…

According to Rowling if a Muggle were to get a Wand there would be Chaos resulting since they lack Talent for Magic.

Muggles in otherwords can unleash Magical Energy through Wands yet can’t control it like a Wizard can. Wizard is tied to the word Wise after all.

Wizards can become Magi without wands while Muggles and Squibs(aside from Obscurials) need wands to become Magi and are unpredictable with it.

Obscurials by definition would be Muggles and Squibs who have high Magical Energy potential so that even their lack of talent won’t be able to prevent them from manifesting it.

For a Muggle to do complicated tricks they need specially enchanted Wands for that. Ice Wands, Fire Wands, Staves and Gauntlets that react and shape the Elements to the owners’ desires…

1 Like

Twitter is the big eww.

3 Likes

The first thing the Video shows is the Eternity Stair…

Anyone who has seen the Realm of Chaos Map recognizes it.

Funny how the Eternity Stair is the Centerpiece of the Realm of the Sorcerer Map.

No sighting of the Impossible Fortress, the Crystal Labyrinth, the Ninth Library, the Black Pit, the Citadel of the Iron Knight, the Frozen Moon, the Ruins of the Dead King, the True Liar’s Monolith, the Heavenward Halls, the Eyrie of the Watcher, the Obsidian Council, the Mountains of Questioning or the Great Sea…

Tzeentch clearly changed the Eternity Stair as it no longer resembles the Toy Model but instead the Map design and in a way that it is not a set of Stairs but a Winding Monument.

Guess I’ll have to settle for Discord, which I’m on right now and where are you??

I swear, all you people needing sleep and all gotta make some changes in your lives.

2 Likes

Looking at the Lore for Halo Infinite it seems as if the Master Builder is a big fraud!

He only built the second Halo Array(the one used on the Flood)! The first Halo Array was created by the Endless for the sake of the Great Journey!

I wouldn’t be surprised considering the Harbinger calls herself the Harbinger of Truth if it turned out that the Endless are infact the Covenant Prophets(the advertisements for Halo Infinite made mention of Prophets so they are remembered) led by the High Prophet of Truth having accelerated their evolution(with help of their Future Selves) to permit Time Travel so that they could become the Gods who forged Zeta Halo and the original Halo Array!

The Prophet of Truth we’ve fought would be a Decoy sent to die in the Real High Prophet of Truth’s place and tricked to think that by using the Ark and firing the Halo Array that Truth would ascend him. He winds up dead.

I’m sure Truth would thank Atriox for releasing him from Zeta Halo by turning him into the Primordial and the rest of the Banished into the Precursors take them back in time and make them the Endless’s temporary successors for the Mantle with the understanding that the Forerunners would be tested, fail and die causing the Mantle to return to the Prophets as the Reclaimers.

Naturally the Forerunners would misinterpret the message thinking that the Mantle is going to Humanity and that the Precursors are going to wipe them out. As a result the Forerunners will attack the Precursors causing them to become the Flood and wipe them out as prophesized.

Atriox being the Gravemind will ironically be the architect of his Race’s destruction thrice over. Atriox as a Brute refused to serve Cortana which angered her into blowing up his Homeworld and as Gravemind tortured her into the Monster she was resulting in said blowing up of his Homeworld and as the Primordial scared the Forerunners into wiping out his people just as Cortana did.

Zeta Halo’s theme is nothing but the Prophets chanting after all. The first two Halo Themes started out with the Prophets’ chanting(with Halo 2 showing the High Prophet of Regret preforming the Chant) only to switch to Heavy Guitar.

Since the Endless control Time they will naturally revive Atriox’s Primordial form while also bringing in his Gravemind form.

Grand Edict, Master Builder and Didact will be permitted to escape to the present with Offensive Bias and face Master Chief as Bosses alongside Atriox’s Primordial and Gravemind forms so that Truth can analyze their battles to further his goal to become a God.

Truth’s Final Battle in the Halo Franchise will end with him making the same speech as his decoy: “I am Truth the voice of the Covenant!” and get “And so you must be silenced!” from either Master Chief or the Arbiter.

I ​logged into WoW, and saw a sale. I figured I would see what was being offered.

I was a little bummed out that I had little need for a sale. I have long since made my Roster pretty complete. I have used alot of Race and Faction Changes, but I think I am settled in with a healthy compliment of various classes and roles on both Factions after all these years.

So I kept scrolling around, and saw Dottie. I thought she was adorable. Then, I noticed I had exactly 5 bucks in Bnet cash that has been hanging around in my account since lord knows when.

TLDR, I have my first wow store pet

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/18h2x8/the_didacts_conversations_with_the_primordial_an/

The Primordial outright hints to Iso-Didact(who assumes the Primordial is a Flood simply by the dust coming from it) that he isn’t of the Race that created the Forerunners and yet also speaks of himself in the third person describing the Primordial as a servant whose destruction was so that another servant can take his place.

The Endless are controlling the Precursors.

The Primordial’s own consciousness is later transferred to the Gravemind who serves as both the host of the last Precursor and the Avatar of the Endless.

Furthermore the Mantle is merely the Mantle of those who will become the Avatars for the Endless. Forerunners were unworthy due to wiping out the Flood/Precursors.

The Endless of course noticed that the Rings took out the Flood/Precursors and send out a distress signal before the Monitor of Zeta Halo comes in and negotiates with them before the Grand Edict(leader of the Judicials) orders their imprisonment sending Offensive Bias to gain their Powers over Time.

I’m sure the Endless wanted to rush over and use the Data from the events of the Forerunner Saga to further their ascendency to Godhood while waiting for Humanity to rise in arrogance to be tested for the Mantle of being their Avatar. Getting stuffed into prison by the Forerunners would be the ultimate embarrassment since they clearly did not realize that the Precursors’ rebellious creations would turn on the Precursors’ own masters!

The Endless it seems took control over the Gravemind during Halo 2(using the exact same dialogue the Harbinger later used on the Marine in Halo Infinite) before moving on to personally communicate with their past selves: the Prophets.

Honorable mentions…

Ahsohka Tanoe… Held her own against her former master.

The Mandalorian bested a light saber wielder with a beskar staff and took out a Dark Trooper, his strengths are mainly tactical planning on his feet.