Store transmog and why It's a problem

It’s irrelevant to not wanting transmogs a cash shop in the game.

You can’t count? Because you missed the mark by 1, buddy.

Actually…if you look through the entire thread I’ve engaged with literally everyone most of which have disagreed with me and tried to have a discussion. As I stated, I ignore ones that are obviously just trolling or are trying to argue things I’m not even talking about…

Kind of like Rhielle when she tried to say that there’s no transmog from quests or achievments and when I pointed out one, she said it wasn’t good enough and I needed to find more.

You can literally go back up. I quoted those quotes EXACTLY as they were from the original staements back and forth. There’s no editting or anything. You’ve been caught lying MULTIPLE times AND been caught mass reporting because you couldn’t “win” an discussion…you’re worst than a forum troll.

Rhielle, honey…stop lying…you have 22 responses in MY THREAD. In my next thread after this, you were literally one of the first 3 people to comment…if you want to talk about stalking…try looking in the mirror first, honey.

No, the achievement I said was the BC achievement which rewards a full set of pirate gear and you can literally see where I quoted you, you accepted I was right yet claimed…

I’m honestly surprised after telling everyone to mass report my replies to your arguments and proving you wrong that you didn’t try editing your responses in your posts and erasing everything. Nope, It’s still there…to prove how much you’re lying right now.

I’m sorry but if the truth behind your actions is slandering you, maybe you shouldn’t have done it in the first place?

Imagine harassing someone in their own thread for over 20 responses and when they call you out for being wrong, you say “You’re bullying and stalking me!”

Oh no no no. We were having a discussion. You just got upset and threw a tantrum because I made a fool of your opinions.

Never said that once. Again, you’re literally just making things up to distract from the false pretense of your argument because you lost.

I call everybody ‘baby doll’, ‘mook’, or ‘Champ’. This ain’t new, unless you’ve been living under a rock? Then I understand.

Which is exactly what you and the Blood Elf have been trying to do this entire time. Force your views on others, and in many cases, mock them for having different ones from you.

The difference between say, you and I? You’re argument is false, entirely. It has no basis in reality and nothing substantive it. Mine is based on facts, not trying to obfuscate the truth.

You’d made 4 or 5?

Sheesh.

Thats slightly obsessive.

Sounds like you are arguing semantics with her. You shouldn’t point out minor technicalities as a form of argument, as you told me!

1 Like

Uh…buddy…did you not read what thread you were in / what it was about…?

Hmm looks down

Yeah you are deliberately being a troll.

So you’re saying nobody spent $20 to buy the transmog outfit? Because there’s literally people who said they were find with spending $20 or that $20 was pocket change for having such a cool transmog…so you’re wrong.

I said “Who cares?”, not “I don’t care.”

Again, you’re literally just trying to make things up because you lost.

The BMAH vendor? It’s there sometimes to bid on. That’s probably why you’re confused, the BMAH doesn’t have the same items on it all the time. Sometimes it might be there, sometimes it might not be.

I know you’re probably new to the game and what not, there’s a lot of confusing stuff about the game.

Weird this is what you did when I made a fool of your opinions.

2 Likes

Yeah, selling us stuff that should be in-game content obtainable…

AGAIN! It IS obtainable in game, by the very means you yourself complain about in your next reply. Which is:

Imagine thinking that everyone should have to spend all their free time in WoW farming gold just so they can get basic armor sets that should be already in the game…YIKES.

YOU dont want to farm gold, that’s YOU not wanting to do whats required to earn it in game.
Ive chucked the fairy outfit on my orc, I cant wait for the crying whispers of triggered players.

1 Like

Let’s see:

• Try to look cool by saying “Who cares”. Check
  • Then try to convert it into “But I care”. Check.

Yep. Clear signs of…what was it again you said?

“Make things up because you lost”.

Imagine thinking that ignoring you like an adult is throwing tantrums. :joy:

Here is some help for you:

Let me know once you agree it was removed from the vendor.

Ha, you’re actually pretty funny Champ. I’ll give you that.

You’re backed into a corner, desperately trying to cling to any anomaly you can perceive in order to try and smear my character because you can’t actually argue with me on the factual level.

I mean, keep going if you want to? I already proved the entire basis of your argument was false. Until you address that, you have nothing but character assassination to your credit.

Good luck, keep 'em coming.

If you’re curious to see and judge her character based off her merits, you can click back to the quoted texts and see exactly what she said, considering she doesn’t try and edit it.

Who is ignoring me? I can’t help it you have nothing to backup your opinions with.

1 Like

So you’re saying nobody spent $20 to buy the transmog outfit? Because there’s literally people who said they were find with spending $20 or that $20 was pocket change for having such a cool transmog…so you’re wrong.

I buy token so I can get gold. Not so I can get someone a fancy new mog.
Although I probably will now for some of my friends so we can all enjoy, well, these kinds of reactions.

2 Likes

You poor little soul. Back up your own words if you want to act strong and call others different names.

Learn to accept what you said and you will stand a chance.

Goodbye. And may the force…be with you.

Eh, alright Champ! I appreciate you admitting defeat.

May the Profit bless ya with enough in-game gold that you too can buy your own set of faery dragon wings.

You should probably stop calling people names, It’s against the forum rules.