Store transmog and why It's a problem

You can’t because gold generating sources aren’t static.

I’m sorry, but do you not see how silly this statement is? That’s like saying “I don’t know when the last time PvP equipment was gotten without PvPing!”

But, that obvious silly statement aside, some of the raid tiers actually had quests to turn in to get the pieces…so they are a thing.

…Did you really just try to compare grinding gold…to raiding…?
Do you not comprehend how ridiculous you sound?

I said all in-game items should be obtained through in-game means (aside from grinding gold) but I guess you didn’t actually read the OP.

Cute that you have to resort to name calling…in your FIRST post…

Again, nope.

You’re entire argument is that no transmog should be purchasable for real world money. Full stop.

The fluctuating cost of the token doesn’t factor into that argument once so ever. That’s an entirely different discussion that you’re trying to bring in to justify your clumsy strawmen scenario.

Face it, Champ. You’re up a creek without a paddle.

Yes I agree. Blizzard nerfs them gradually. But the end goal is static.

In the case of tokens, both the source and the end goal post fluctuates.

Let’s keep it simple.

They didn’t.

I’d hate to see it be around a 1mil purchase that might end up limited time like the Brutosaur. :slightly_frowning_face:

I feel that the token price helps keep it cheaper to buy with gold. To me, it’s a “best of” scenario. It gives people choices to buy in game or to buy in shop or to get for free with their sub.

But I understand you don’t like the real money aspect of it. I’m okay with it, but I do not dismiss your unhappiness with it.

Are you really this dumb?

The whole point of this thread IS to debate about not selling transmogs for real money.

Hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

I would be cool with it if Blizzard could make it work. I don’t really trust them enough to make it work.

No real money is involved on the end of the purchaser, so ya. You’re argument means literally less than nothing.

If you look at FF14 they have around 300+ cosmetic items you can buy and people still play that game. Just shows you people will pay a sub and buy outfits on a store. Its a model that they have seen work in other games and they know it will work in WoW.

Check the vendor and let me know if you can buy it right now.

You can buy it off the BMAH, starting bid is at 5mil.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I understand your concerns. I just feel that they should reward the 6 month subs and either retire it or make people work for it in game.

Except Blizzard makes money off tokens. That’s exactly what they want you to do and it’s anti-consumer.

I know that but they removed it from the vendor.

Sorry Champ, I thought you were saying it wasn’t obtainable in-game anymore. Must have misread your statement. My bad.

No worries friend.

Who cares? You’re entire argument is that no real world money on the end of the buyer should be spent to buy anything in-game. Since converting your digital bling into Blizzard balance costs nothing but in-game gold grinding, you’re entire argument is null.

If you don’t care then well, good enough. Be happy good for you I would say.

Why are you bothered about us who care? We don’t want this to be like this.

I care because you’re being an obtuse mook trying to distract from your strawman argument by making entirely false claims.

You wanna talk about the token and anti-consumerism? That’s a different thread, for a different discussion. Based on the parameters you set for this argument, you are entirely wrong when you say that the transmog costs real world money.

It doesn’t, if you grind and convert.

Okay so:

• You say you don’t care.

But:

• You care enough to name call
  • You care enough to force people to accept your opinion because apparently you know “different thread, different discussion”

Yeah. It’s good to know your arguments were that shallow. See ya.