Store transmog and why It's a problem

I’m right because I help people have a in game way of obtaining it instead of having to resort to real money.

People are already paying for subs and the expansion. Let’s not make them spend more if they want it. It’s unfair.

1 Like

You seriously can’t earn 200k in-game over any length of time? This isn’t something like the brutosaur that has a time limit, you literally have months if not years to do this. Are you truly that lazy/bad?

1 Like

Everyone can make gold in game as it is with or with out your help. I don’t care if they use real money or gold to buy stuff. This still doesn’t make you “right”.

They can already buy it with gold so nothing is unfair. Also, everyone is not entitled to every optional item in game.

1 Like

Look. This is a pay to play game. It doesn’t have to put additional burden on players when they are already paying for:

• Expansion which should include the transmog
  • Access to the server through sub.

The transmog should be obtainable either through a hard achievement in game or for a proper amount of gold.

if you disagree, fine. We agree to disagree.

1 Like

I know you’re a polite person and I wouldn’t say this to almost anyone, but Just ignore Rhielle, he’s literally the biggest troll. He got all his friends to mass report everything I said almost including the OP to get it taken down, stalked and harassed me, then when I pointed out how childish they were acting claimed I was harassing him…

I mean, just look at this and tell me you didn’t burst out laughing.

They got their friends to mass report all my responses because of how embarrassed they were about the whole thing, most of which have already been un-flagged…but this will forever crack me up. I’ve actually saved a screen shot of this because it’s so hilarious.

The transmog is currently available for the proper amount of gold. The amount will fluctuate based on the current value of gold.

We can agree on this friend.

Well I’m not sure how to react to that but as I’m not involved I will refrain from commenting on that. It’s between you and him but if he/she really did mass report, it’s not good.

But let’s not bring those things here. We’re going off topic.

Kind of like you knew what you were doing when you tried to claim there’s no transmog from quests or achievments? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

What fact? That in twelve years the token price will hit your 500k?

Their inflation rate isn’t that high or that dramatic. Tokens exist. They’re an option and a way to keep down the gold farmers.

And even with that aside, if you put the transmog in game and ignore tokens, it’ll cost almost three times more to purchase with gold than it does right now, probably more. And most likely end up limited time.

This doesn’t help your desire to have it in game for gold. See Brutosaur price and limited availability.

Okay that’s false.

Literally the Warfront quest gives you transmogs.

Why are you missing the point like this?

You’re just randomly fixated on a example when I state my argument as:

Token prices are not reliable so sell it for static in game gold.

Geez. Come on I know you are better than that.

I can still make gold in game with the nerfs, but I do feel it will limit others more than myself.

I bought my Bruto and my wife’s Bruto with gold I made only from patch 8.2.

I feel like the nerfs were partially to keep the wow token price under control.

Edit: I don’t think Blizzard should have removed the Bruto either!

It’s funny how all these anti-shop mooks keep insisting that transmogs need to be earned through questing, when the most famous transmogs are tier sets. Aside from Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, I don’t remember the last time a Raid set was obtained via questing.

Grinding out gold in game is an in-game activity, absolutely no different from tier sets. Change that bling into Blizzard balance and buy yourself the transmog if you want it.

Also you better make sure to delete every single mount you’ve obtained via achievements or buying them off NPCs since you didn’t complete a quest for 'em.

Arguing anything less is just being an obtuse mook trying to cling to a strawman argument. Either stick to those values you claim to have, or step-off.

Your first post was literally petty…out of the WHOLE post you decided to nit pick at an obvious fact because it wasn’t spelled out.

I mean, am I not wrong? Or is that literally the only way you could address that…?

I mean, you could compare what you just did to saying “Uh…every menu on the option at McDonalds is OPTIONAL to buy. If you’re hungry buy it, if not YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUY IT GUYS!”

I wouldn’t say that if I were you but, y’know…that’s just me. :joy: :rofl:

Imagine arguing semantics in a discussion just so you can derail it and say “HA-HA I’M RIGHT!” you literally do that with everyone you talk with. It’s why I started ignoring your comments. You’re not even worth having a discussion with because all you want to do is troll.

Currently I have roughly 16m across my characters, so no. But that’s not the point but go ahead an imply I’m lazy and call me names. :roll_eyes:

That’s fine, but many people don’t want to spend all their free time grinding gold for stuff that should be obtainable through fun in-game means.

You seem to be avoiding the issue entirely.

Grinding in game gold is not an issue to buy a in game item sold for a static price in gold.

Grinding in game gold to buy a token to buy a in game item sold on the shop is the issue. Why? Because token prices are dynamic and are not justifiable in any way.

The only other way is real money if this keeps going on.

You should perhaps look at yourself and ask if you are a “mook”.

So you agree that earning enough for a single token is chump change then?

I figured its because when you make a 3rd thread about this issue, you will just continue to ignore people that have continued to disagree with you.

She twisted the entire conversation and is fixated on it, because she twisted everything everyone says and responds with comments that weren’t about what she quotes. She’s also been harassing me in different threads consistently about this and stalking me.

The question to her was where in the game are all of these transmogs that I can get from quests, specifically referring to her comment of unique and special full sets. She provided examples of sets you have to grind for and individual pieces you can get. I was specifically talking about full sets akin to this unique set that are in game right now fully available through quests.

She refused to acknowledge that and has since attempted to slander me everywhere she sees me post in different threads. The obsession and bullying is outlandish, honestly.

You and I are capable of having a discussion and I appreciate it. She is not.

And I said:

So without tokens, putting it in game for gold actually makes it worse to try to get.

Nope, 'cause you just avoided the entire core principle of your own argument. It doesn’t matter if the token price fluctuates, you can still exchange it for Blizzard bling and buy the transmog. Without ever spending a single real world dollar of your own.

Step off, baby doll. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

Okay yeah I wasn’t willing to get involved in the other conversation so apologies on that if I was wrong. I obviously do not know the entire context so I will leave it at that.

Well I would still have it posted as static in game price because it gives a clear goal to people rather than a hazy ever changing goal which is unpredictable.

You may be right in saying token prices won’t change that much. But I also may be right in saying they will.

No one can predict token prices. They are not reliable to justify adding a cash shop item and hurts transmog hunters a LOT if they cannot spend real money.

You do realize you slapped yourself in the face with

Bruh. It’s exactly why I’m saying don’t use the tokens as a excuse.

Keep static in game prices.

facepalm

1 Like