Store transmog and why It's a problem

I don’t want transmog in the game I’ve been supporting since its inception and I will voice that in hopes that they change their minds about adding more transmog in the game, like I did in 2013. My voice was heard then and they stopped adding transmog for 7 years. I hope it’s heard again now.

1 Like

Dude is legit losing his mind because the company wants to monetize one tiny ridiculous item in a market that does this routinely as part of the game model, even for subscription games.

The fairy suit being on the cash shop is an exception, not the rule.

No…your voice wasn’t heard. What was heard was the lack of anyone buying those extremely niche helms. Tbh I don’t know any armor that would have matched any of them.

And now there is a shortage of one in the game because it cannot be earned by ingame methods in a subscription model monetized game.

I simply cannot believe Kaeleesi is still melting over this for the second day in a row.

It’s mind boggling.

You were insulting and sassy with me plenty of times this morning because you didn’t like the facts I was telling you:

2 Likes

I can. Their persistence is somewhat inspiring though!

Ummm… yes, yes it can, for the millionth time.

2 Likes

Is it though? Maybe if they applied this fervor to something meaningful it would be of some benefit. As it stands, it just appears to be really sad.

I bet if they put even half as much effort into gold farming as they have with this then they could buy that fancy new outfit for free. Which isn’t free to them. Because logic.

1 Like

They could have solved world hunger by now ffs

If only blizzard learned how to monetize each character typed on these forums.

Oh lord, don’t give them any ideas.

Wonder if they pay the sub just to b and moan on the forums or to play the game

Wait, you dont want any transmog? I can understand that concept from a lore point of view and from playstyle point of view. I was far less likely to pick a fight with an Alliance in the fancy Glad gear than I was some clown in his Firelands mage set.
We have it now though and its popular, so we are stuck with it.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Woah, it’s like you actually read…the post? Where I literally say this is my opinion!!! Good job, buddy! I’m ACTUALLY proud of you.

I know, but it never hurts to let your opinion and voice be heard. I’m not losing anything by voicing my opinion about how I wish the game was.

You must have not PvP’d this last season at all… because you’re DEFINITELY wrong on that account… :joy:

Yes, when people call me names or say my opinion is stupid, or tell me to stop crying? That’s harassing and bullying. I’ve never said “STOP CRYING!” I’ve stated that “You can disagree with me, but don’t tell me I can’t voice my opinion” and apparently people just can’t handle that.

The only time I called someone childish is when they truly were. Like when someone said “Give me an example of transmogs from achievments” and I gave one, they said “That doesn’t matter, it doesn’t justify your opinion!” so I gave them 5…and they proceeded to CONTINUE to argue that wasn’t good enough…

it’s not about one item. It’s about the non-stop constant stripping of in-game content being charged for when we already pay a monthly sub fee ($15) , expansion fees ($30-60) , name change fees ($10) , server transfer fee ($25) race change fees ($25), guild name changes ($20) guild transfers ($35), guild faction changes ($40) Faction changes ($30)

Can we just stop being nickle and dimed over in-game items? Why is that so unreasonable to ask?

Weird, why did they stop doing it for 7 years then?

You don’t know ANY armor that would match them? A frozen death knight helmet in an expansion about death knights…that have a spec where they’re frozen death skeleton knights…? Do you have to meditate to be this delusional…or?

Well, I’m literally telling you that’s my stance and you’re going to argue that It’s not?

So if I said my favorite color is purple would you say “That’s not how it looks, you have a red transmog!” ? Like, why are you acting like this?

Imagine not being able to understand people wanting their opinions to be heard on anything.

Why do people do anything? Like how is this “Omfg unbelievable!” It’s a game many of us have invested many years in, going in direction I strongly dislike. There’s nothing wrong with being passionate about something and pretending there is / It’s below you and trying to criticize someone else for enjoying something is a pretty silly look…

That’s because I literally said “I’m talking about transmogs” and you yelled at me and said “THAT’S COSMETICS!” and I said “I know, but under the umbrella of cosmetics, I’m specifically talking about armor transmogs…like not pets or mounts” and you said “YEAH THAT’S COSMETICS!”

It’s like you don’t even pay attention to your own arguments

Riddle me this, Batman (and by Batman, I mean dragon lady) - do you really believe this fairy costume is even close to offsetting the revenue loss from adding gender/appearance change to the barber shop?

Batman’s good with money. He’s probably the best person to bring into this debate. Anyone got a bat signal?

1 Like