Blizzard stop firing your employees please

Stop trolling lol

2 Likes

Isn’t he the same guy who was called out before for harassing people?

Are you really that daft? COSMETICS IS A FEATURE, MORE SPECIFIC I WAS TALKING ABOUT TRANSMOGS WHICH ARE UNDEDR THE HOOD OF COSMETICS BUT SPECIFICALLY ARE ABOUT ARMOR AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MOUNTS OR PETS

They started selling TRANSMOGS in 2013, they faced backlash and stopped for 7 years. Learn your facts and stop arguing semantics that literally aren’t what I’m talking about…

My advice is to stop feeding the troll. I almost wondered if he was at first but thought he was just a naive person. But the moment he said Vrakthris was a respected person, I knew he was just winding people up. I’ll give him props as he had me going for a moment.

Tbh, I would worry more about the fact that you can just buy wow tokens and buy a carry through heroic and mythic raids now, it’s now officially a pay to win game kinda lol

Seriously, just report him. I literally said I was talking about how transmogs shouldn’t be in the cash shop and this clown said “THEY’VE HAD COSMETICS SINCE 2006!”
Cool, I was specifically talking about TRANSMOGS which they didn’t add until 2013…

Yeah, I mean they’re constantly making the game worse with these kinds of decisions, but guess what happens when you make a thread about taking gold tokens out?

“OH, SO YOU WANT CHINESE HACKERS IN THE GAME? Wow! Look at Kaeleesi! She wants chinese hackers in the game hacking YOUR accounts!”

I can guarantee you multiple people would say this.

You’re not wrong but people love to reach and use word gymnastics to pretend it isn’t. They’ll tell you “buying the tokens does not win you raids” deliberately skipping all the B, C, D and going right for E.

1 Like

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tabard_of_Flame

[Patch 2.0.1] (2006-12-05): Added.

Blizzard has been selling cosmetic items since 2006. Transmog is a cosmetic feature, the Sprite mog is a cosmetic appearance attached to your character. The Tabard of Flame is a cosmetic appearance attached to your character.

They’re virtually the same thing. You’re being illogical.

Who cares about the sprite mog, nobody wants to dress up in a clown outfit

I would advise against abusing the report feature on the forums. Your posts, however…

Yes blizzard please stop firing people and hire me! I want to convert all your assets to Unreal Engine 4 and make it a sandbox like SWG!

Your naive. They’ll leave the thread to appease and continue to consolidate assets just like every other big company does.

Yup, I never said I called for in game support, but thank you for assuming! It was usually technical, I remember having my account hacked and talking to a live person about it.

But nice trying to make me look like a fraud. I’ve been playing since Vanilla.

He’s just winding people up. Vrakthris, who is very misleading in his own right only said they don’t have “bots”. He’s careful not to mention that the responses are not just copy/pasted ones, which they are. I have a full ticket history where you’ll see identical, generic responses to nearly all of them.

I deal with regulations and rules for a living. I’ve read their codes of conduct, etc and I notice all the very vague terms they use to give them flexibility to not only cherry-pick things but lie without really lying. So maybe not so much “lie” but not completely be honest.

1 Like

Oh I agree with that! But sometimes you have to be flexible in your language or you risk trapping yourself into a box.

No offense but, hahahahaha, do you think anyone that directly experiences their worker abuse speaks out about it? It makes them look weak, and you’re here telling me that hasn’t happened to, say, abuse victims in the past! You’re even telling me that this isn’t a present issue being discussed: worker abuse.

Do you really think people who make lots of money are willing to jeapordize their career when they can chokehold the basic worker and get away consequence-free? If we want to fix the inequality, it’d be nice to be able to speak about it first.

I don’t think you understand enough to call anyones’ opinion ‘unqualified’ or anywhere close; debate it normally, please.

Barking at the wrong department, you wanna tell Activision that.

1 Like

No.

You pay money to rent a product.

You do NOT give them money to “make them rich”.

You do NOT give a company money to have the right to tell the company how to use it.

You do, but there are better ways to do it… much better ways. Using Extremely generic terminology has a huge flaw and I’ve witnessed it several times. Like when someone makes a harmless joke in a joke thread and gets infracted, the joke put into “non constructive” which again, constitutes 90% of all comments, it’s not fair to the person.

Having someone havk your account is a crime. Of course you had a live person talk to you. This is not your typical “im experiencing a bug” ticket.0