Stop rewarding the 1%

Exactly. It’s wonderful that WoW has a massive collection to be obtained and it’s the only MMO to truly keep me around, but it’d be better for most players if we had a little more accessibility.

I’m not saying just give me free stuff. I want to earn it. I just want the chance to earn it or for it to be reasonable enough for me to even attempt to earn it.

1 Like

I am a huge proponent of NOT eliminating things from the game (mounts, titles, cosmetic items).

It makes no sense.

I also find it very odd that for the first time in WoW’s history, there is no unarmored PvE version of the armored Gladiator mounts…

Like I said in an earlier post. Your attitude towards the game’s harder to EARN rewards is indicative of how you are as a person irl.

And that is why I pity you. And I pity your kids since you’re probably going to raise them with the same mindset that you have.

And the cycle will repeat

4 Likes

based and unresonale expectations OP

Wow brah wow youre so amazing your kids are gonna be super awesome at pressing buttons thats such a great thing to have. Youre a true inspiration dude wow so amazing wow!!!

Yeah so you want it to be easy lol. It’s clear you aren’t good at the game, or you wouldn’t be asking for hard to earn rewards to be easier to get.

Even if they lowered Glad to 2k and elite sets to 1600, I promise you, you still wouldn’t get either of them.

Stop dancing around the end goal. You’re fooling literally no one. It’s unbelievably easy to tell that you do in fact, want stuff handed to you. Because if they lowered the requirements, you’d still complain it’s too hard. And we’d be right where we are now

5 Likes

Keep on making crazy assumptions and posturing.

Life is hard. I get it. WoW is a good way to escape the pain that is life.

Not even about WoW anymore. I doubt they’ll play it tbh.

Pertaining to the conversation between you and I, it’s about you as a person. And as I said, your attitude towards in game rewards tells me the type of person you are irl.

And it’s someone who wants an easy life, with little to no effort required to have a good one

1 Like

there is an elephant in the room here for sure. It’s not gladiators or collectors asking for old achievements to be re-added, i honestly do think it’s probably the bottom 10% of the playerbase… :100:

someone posted a reddit thread about people crying about not having unobtainable items - you should read some of the excuses people were posting :rofl:

You can earn the winged shade beast this season and next. Elite sets, too.

1 Like

Those topics are always weird.

It’s like “cms were easy, nobody cares about your set” but also “bring it back so i can get it”.

3 Likes

Wow dude you PuT eFfOrT iN a ViDeOgAmE yOuRe So CoOl wow dude wow i bow before you great and youre great and mighty pixels wow

Still waiting on you to say yes or no to wargaming me btw.

Since you’re apparently better than me.

And I’m not even saying I’m the most insane player that ever lived. I’m just saying that I’m better than you are.

2v2 or 3v3. Both are fine to me

Ahh you’re trolling, got it.

Was actually pretty good lol

This is my other account wow brah push those buttons brave champion

You probably ARE better than me at WoW. I don’t really care to prove if I am better than you or not.

I’d much rather get my cool mounts. (Btw I’m not talking about Glad mounts like OP is) I like some of them, but my eyes are set on others!

I’ll admit, I think this is the first time I’ve seen someone say this about the wendigo woolies.

3 Likes

The thing is, these items have all no value which is why there is no reason to be upset. It’s the contract. We do not own them and the apathetic side of mine just sees the whole situation as a manipulated scheme from the developers.

It’s not worth attacking people about that.

I do not understand your posting well but I try to to answer it regardless:
People, who defend these tactics simply have too much to lose and would go ballistic, because they invested so much into the game that it would break their heart to see all the effort being made naught.

However, all we do is for nothing. Has always been, will always be. The only difference here is that opening up older FOMO items would be for the good of the majority of players, because Blizzard has a track record because it lacks “Blizzard polish™”.

And who has “mental problems” or not is very subjective to argue. In fact, I could just bring up any kind of diagnosis out of the blue because I feel like it. “Bluster, you have signs of ADHD”. It would be such a nonsense to bring this up, just to win an argument.

The discussion about items exists because people feel unfairly treated. And if we look at what the mass gets, it’s not hard to see why this is. I also complain about the vicious mount models (without the flag) and why they haven’t updated them for the old mounts. All they did was in BfA to update two Gilnean horses.

If the topic bothers you, as a pvper, so much, why don’t you bring it up in the CC?
I mean, you do care for recolors. Would you also care for the mass here or just your own interests?

1 Like

This is the easiest gladiator mount has ever been with the change to no percent based requirement and artificial rating inflation anyone that isn’t clueless can get it easily. If you want things handed to you like charity go play Minecraft and spawn in all the coolest stuff with console commands

Maybe only 10% of pvp players get glad mount and some of those players suck but can still get it.

but 100% of players that are actually good at the game get the glad mount as it should be

1 Like

Your wall of text seems irrelevant, but I’m pretty sure you know exactly what I’m talking about. In every one of these threads, people on your side of the argument make comments constantly about those who want exclusives to stay exclusive. They repeatedly either say that wanting exclusives to stay exclusive means you have psychological problems or they say that those people have no life or nothing worthwhile in their lives and that is why they want to keep their exclusives.

Both of those are insults, yet you’ve never scolded people for saying them. In fact, you start making generalizations yourself in the very next sentence after the one I’ve quoted here.

10 Likes