Stop rewarding the 1%

Hmm… I dunno. I’m not really impressed looking at your profile.

1 Like

Oh, so your brain is actually minuscule lol. I guess this isn’t an alt account that I haven’t actually played on since the beginning of the season

1 Like

Yeah, sure sure. I believe you.

1 Like

The account straight up has 2500 ach points, and my name is referencing nerfing a disturbingly OP 3s comp.

Yeah totally not an alt account

Distilling the collector vs regular player mindset down to it’s basics.

If I see an obnoxious grind ahead of me the thing generally loses all of its appeal.

1 Like

I’m gonna be home in a little bit.

I’ll grab a healer, and wargame you if you want. And just for you, since you cry about gear disparity, I’ll do it on my 250 something rogue that I just boosted this week

2 Likes

So you bought an additional WoW account to name a character specifically to whine about a broken arena composition. Yeah, that’ll show Blizzard!

And I’m the one with the minuscule brain!!

1 Like

Wargame me

2 Likes

how exciting guys, plz post results :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Get a hold on yourself here. Having an opinion is fine but you do realize that this is still a game and you insult people because of this? Step back for a moment.

4 Likes

I fully realize that. And I mean it completely lol. How you cry about in game stuff, how you want it practically handed to you, shows me how sad you are in real life.

I’m willing to put money on the fact that most people like you, cry for handouts irl as well. Because how else would that type of mindset manifest in a video game. Unless you’re used to it already

4 Likes

I don’t have much to add in response to the OP (since the argument he’s making is an argument that is literally as old as the game itself) and I feel like in the year of our lord 2022, so much of it is so disconnected from reality that I just don’t know how to approach the topic.

But I did want to respond to this quote and say: This is the truest true that ever did true. There is literally nothing Blizzard can do, be it a social contract or any form of game design, that will stop members of the community from doing everything they possibly can to strangle themselves out of any kind of fun or enjoyment to be had.

Wow dude that might be the most elitist thing i have ever read. 1st off WOW is a video game not a job, lets have you repeat that. Wow. Is . A. Videogame. NOT. A job.
Ok good we got thay cleared up.

2nd wow dude youre so cool you can push buttons on a keyboard holy cow wow we should all bow down you def deserve a pixel wow!!!

Get over yourself

1 Like

You act like 99% of the people that post against exclusive rewards don’t say that people that like having them have psychological issues, as if that isn’t an insult. Yet I don’t see you scolding them for telling people they have mental problems even though you are in every one of these threads.

11 Likes

I agree, it’s a hopeless endeavor. But making more cool stuff accessible would certainly bring in more players. Hell, it might even please you!

2 Likes

Cool. And you realize that people put a lot of hard work into the game right? They pride themselves on being good at something they’ve invested countless hours into.

Just because it’s a video game, doesn’t mean the hours and work that people put into it aren’t.

Again, I pity you

3 Likes

Hopy cow brah hard work sitting pressing those keyboard buttons real tough lots of EfFoRt

1 Like

And that’s why you’re bad at the game :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow dude youre so so good dude you hit buttons wow dude youre amazing wow

1 Like

No. If anything “the 1%” deserve more, especially in raids.

3 Likes