Stop rewarding the 1%

This is literally what I’ve said this entire thread and I was ignored for it. These people are incompetent at critical thinking lmaooooooo

1 Like

I mean, to be fair, this doesn’t mean anything. This entire game has always been filled with arbitrary low-end content grinds that high-end players had to go through to get some BiS items. It’s just a different variation of that type of grind and was applied as a blanket to the entire game rather than being largely optional and took up more development time than the aforementioned grinds, which is primarily the issue here.

1 Like

google.

Endwalker didn’t even sell half the copies that SL did, and that was after their summer 2021 streamer meme boost.

I mean…that’s the question, isn’t it? Blizzard seems to think those systems can appease high-end players. Why else would they have spent so much time on them? They sure didn’t delay Shadowlands to balance covenant powers & soulbinds for open world players lol.

Also, saying that Blizzard focuses on the high-end playerbase isn’t blaming you guys. It’s just stating a fact. They are attempting to cater to you and are failing. And in the midst of all that, systems that are more casual are being neglected. Which is why we are unhappy.

1 Like

Yup, and WoW subsequently nearly half of its base three months after SL launched, so not exactly a great sign for a healthy game. Who knows how many left afterwards.

I also didn’t even mention FFXIV with regards to being more popular than WoW. How insecure must you be about the state of this game to consistently live in a state of talking down another game?

2 Likes

No, it just gets tiresome reading about a super niche inferior MMO from people who never play this particular game’s content.

I don’t care how WoW does-I’ll continue playing until it falls apart.
Just because some no name random forum troll wants mythic raid gear for playing ‘I’m a frog!’ in zm doesn’t mean the game is going to fail.

1 Like

Then why are you constantly trying to justify its popularity?

I don’t care if you like WoW or not, my guy. Play what you want. It doesn’t mean it isn’t flawed. It’s okay to like flawed games. I play Dynasty Warriors unironically and have a blast and they are the biggest meme games in existence.

I don’t want mythic gear, personally. I don’t care either way. I’m just capable of looking beyond my own wants and desires and seeing that the game would work better if it was designed for everyone and not just a select few.

I’m letting you know specifically that this game is the most successful MMO in history and doesn’t need to be changed because you say so.

1 Like

Besides, dude will never unsub because then he wouldn’t be able to post on the forums agreeing with himself on his 12 different characters

1 Like

You act like I’m the only one who is saying this when I’m not. I get that I have posted more comments than anyone else in this thread so that makes me an easy target but I’m not the only person saying this. High profile streamers/youtubers have said, even high-end players in Limit and Method have spoken on the game’s consistent appeasement high-end players. People on the forums have spoken out about this. I’m not the only one.

If the game is losing nearly half of its subscriber base three months after an expansion launch (and we don’t know how many its lost since) that it has forced Blizzard to intervene, then wouldn’t you say that something needs to change?

Is Dragonflight not representative of this, the very expansion that has virtually none of the things people were complaining about?

Dude is more obsessed with me for proving him wrong three hours ago than he is with not trying to embarrass himself even further.

I actually pity you with how bad you were embarrassed in this thread. Hope your ego isn’t too bruised.

1 Like

my 285 weapon can’t hear you :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Sorry, I know that was too far for you. I didn’t mean it. I apologize for playing the game for my items

What makes you think expansion long power grinds is in fact an attempt to cater to high end players? Perhaps all the contempt for having to do those grinds that exists within the raiding community is mostly irrelevant to blizzard because actually they implemented them to make a different group happy and know raiders would kind of hate it? For a few expansions now raiders have felt like blizzard has a special sort of dislike of them. They added a new gearing system that gives as good or better than the gear most raiders have available to them. They made it so only people with lots of playtime can have multiple raid ready characters with all the borrowed power grinds while simultaneously designing fights where you basically need specific utilities in order to be able to do them while letting people’s mains be left in a garbage state of output for half a raid tier at a time. They get into admitted arms races with the top handful of guilds in the world than negatively affect basically everyone else who raids. The raiding community has been fairly convinced for a few years that blizz doesn’t do much work if any specifically to make us happy.

:grimacing: I didn’t think I could cringe at a forum comment but this insult was so terrible I actually felt my soul leave my body for a split second.

Imagine thinking you put someone in their place by doing this. Couldn’t be me.

2 Likes

Proving yourself completely out of touch with the game doesn’t mean you have proven anyone wrong.

Infact I haven’t seen you prove anyone wrong in this thread.

I just see you moving goalposts and repeating the same clueless opinion over and over again.

2 Likes

Wdym put you in your place?

You’re already in your place. On the forums.

This is your end game content.

<3 love me some deezy

2 Likes

Anything else? I’m running out of things to laugh at so I’d appreciate it if you’d entertain me a bit more.

Why would they create a system that impacts high-end players the most if it was actually supposed to be for another group of players? That literally makes no sense lol. Borrowed power systems are based on power and progression, which are things that high-end players tend to care about the most.

So your argument is that people said something, therefore it’s true.

lmao

if this is the case-and it’s not proven that it is;

Your issue isn’t necessarily the issue.

I know you think that it is, and that you desperately want to be right about this subject, but you’re not.

A few things to consider.

Lockdowns ended. The game is 18 years old. Lawsuits. Streamer memes.

Guess what? Everyone is back. I guess you can just keep guessing about things in the hope that what you’re advocating for will be addressed. The better advice, I think; would be to just get in the game and play and get the rewards you so desperately want.

Get better. L2P. Engage in gameplay other than world quests and whatever else you’re doing that’s not rewarding you the gear you think you deserve without engaging in the activities that rewards it.