Stop rewarding the 1%

Maybe you should take your own advice. Asking for a reskin is still asking for the mount.

I’m obsessed? I’m replying to your comments to me silly goose. You got some real anger issues mate. Welcome to my ignore list. I loathe people like you on forums. I know there is a real person behind the avatar somewhere.

Have some dang empathy for once and stop with this tribal black and white thinking. No one is against you, you’re the one getting all defensive here, trying to refute every single comment in this thread.

Funny thing is, it was people who play pretty casually but do end-game content that had the biggest issues with covenants. The hardcore people just geared another character with their 30 hours a week of play time to do PvP or what have you with. The only thing locked covenants did was punish people who played more than 1 form of endgame but only had 1 character.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to get anywhere with him. We all said the same exact things.

Nobody wants raiding to be removed.

Everybody wants more content that appeals to everyone.

Everyone agreed that nobody liked the systems in-game and that the focus given to them should be delegated elsewhere.

Like, why this person had to continue to push into topics that are entirely irrelevant at this point indicates to me that he just wants to fight and wasn’t content with just ending the conversation peacefully, and then he blames other people for being spiteful.

He needs to get a grip lol

2 Likes

They have 60+ posts in this topic already. I think their opinion has been well heard.

I just put them on ignore, problem solved. My list is pretty big, there are a lot of posters that just spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums just attacking anyone that levels any kind of critcism.

100% this.

The formula must be working considering that this is an 18 year old game and is still the most popular and successful MMORPG in history.

Might we suggest that you go check that out then? I have a feeling you’ll be back pretty quickly =p

If you’re referring to me, I never once said anything specifically about locked covenants. Whether or not covenants are locked doesn’t erase the fact that covenant powers and soulbinds are borrowed power. And my argument was that borrowed power systems are catered to raiders and other high-end players because they have the greatest impact on those players.

You guys may not like borrowed power. But that doesn’t erase the fact that Blizz is spending an awful lot of time on systems that affect high-end players the most.

We can’t confirm anything about it’s popularity because Blizzard doesn’t publish subscription numbers lol. What we do know is that people have left because it’s in a terrible state and has inadvertently caused Blizzard to attempt at salvaging what goodwill they have left lmao

But sure, whatever you say to make yourself feel better.

Actively subscribed right now. I know it’s difficult for WoW players to understand that people can play multiple games at once and that some people don’t live or die by WoW.

1 Like

Everyone knows this, including him. He just wants to argue. I’d move on if I were you.

you know that no1 likes borrowed powers right? Doesn’t matter if they’re m±ers, pvpers, raiders, casuals or bads. Borrowed power is just meh. And also the grind for those power is much much more awful

The amount of people who are trying to hijack this thread with their hot takes without reading the entire conversation is about what I’d expect from those who think the entire game revolves around themselves.

1 Like

the amount of blind stupidity that I’ve seen in this post is just staggering

I mean
if raiders don’t like grinding borrowed power systems then it obviously isn’t catered to raiders. I would actually posit that bowered powered grinds like legion AP and BFA AP exist so people who don’t do endgame content have something to do with their gametime.

This includes you, right? Because we’ve acknowledged many times that we know that raiders do not like borrowed power. The comment you’re responding to states it.

So apparently the only blind person is you.

You literally hopped on an alt because everyone was ignoring your Warlock that has 150 replies to this thread, and now you’re saying it’s other people that want to argue???

atleast I’m not a sheep baahhhhhhh bahhhhhh

Not liking something doesn’t mean it wasn’t created with the attempt to appease you lol. It doesn’t matter if you guys don’t like borrowed power. That doesn’t erase the fact that Blizzard spent an immense amount of time creating and balancing those systems. And that’s the issue we’re trying to point out. That Blizzard keeps creating systems that affect high-end players the most (and are continually failing at it) instead of investing more time in other systems outside of high-end play.

Bud, you have got to settle down on the alt accusations.

This is an alt but not for the person you think I am. I’m sorry to burst your conspiracy.

Very original.

In what world is making high end players grind low end content an attempt to appease high end players? If that was an attempt to appease raiders then the general contempt for the first AP iteration among raiders would have made blizzard not put AP into BFA that you have to grind just so you can use armor properly. Stop blaming raiders for everything you don’t like about the game, if we were in charge mandatory expansion long grinds to keep characters relevant would have died a few expansions ago.

1 Like