Stop rewarding the 1%

And you know this how?

I already asked you how you know this and you haven’t given me anything.

Its common knowledge. I already explained that.

Solo players ARE casual players. LOL.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a rock. Casual players who actually invest time in higher difficulty raiding are the exception rather than the rule. And at a certain point, they’re no longer casual players.

2 Likes

There are multiple people who have been in agreement that the term casual raiding guild is open to interpretation, even by people who primarily agree with you on most things, so evidently it’s not that common.

When I asked you how it was common knowledge before, you directed me to go to the guild recruitment forums and servers for my evidence and again, I found the opposite. So which is it?

Have you spoken with every raiding community? You’ve spoken with guilds on every server to confirm this?

Raiding is only for tryhard sweatlord gatekeeper toxic 1%er elitist, and thats just how blizzard likes it

im that guy that goes into the rate my tmog threads, doesnt rate the person above them, and just posts a pic of myself expecting someone to say 10/10

does that make me a casual or a hardcore

are you that guy who goes into counting channels and disrupts the count, forcing a restart?

you monster.

No they arent. Solo players are solo players. Solo players may play casually but they are still solo players.

Youre the one pretending solo players are casuals loool

Math is for toxic elitist, this game use to be about the journey not a min max math problem!

you should see how the classic people play now… :nerd_face:

I have, its a terrible shame what Ion and company have done to this once great game!

1 Like

While I might not entirely agree with some of what either of you are saying, We have people who purchase the CE mount off us each tier (including this) that are absolutely not considered casual.

One has 4 accounts filled with characters for the love rocket (250 Characters total) who does 250 runs each day when it’s active to try and get it. Mount collectors alone kinda smash the concept that solo players are “casual players”.

1 Like

Can’t even hold up your own arguments anymore without contradicting yourself.

Just keep burying yourself deeper.

Name one person thats actually credible and not a troll.

Most guilds i have checked on major hubs usually state it. That doesnt mean they do or changes if they are casual or not.

I was at work and that takes priority.

I didnt contradict anything.

A solo player can play the game casually. That doesnt make them a casual player as there are distinct differences.

How do you know that. Do you follow around every player in the game who could be considered a solo player? What makes someone a solo player?

Your definitions just don’t work for anyone else. Other than yourself.

The fact they only do solo content? Do you even know what “Solo” means?

You struggiling to keep up isnt everyone.

You’ve been blasted through-out this entire topic.

1 Like

You mean like this person who has ultimately been in agreement with you?

Okay, well the places I’ve checked state otherwise, so something tells me that perhaps the “2-night raiding guild = casual” is not so definitive as you project it to be.

This is not definitive evidence, either. If the guild doesn’t explicitly state that they are casual, you cannot just assume that they are casual. That’s not how evidence works otherwise we would have a plethora of misinformation in every field. There has to be evidence that substantiates that.

Again, I would like to remind you that this whole argument started by you saying that guilds would advertise themselves as casual and that is how you knew the raiding community viewed 2-night raiding guilds as casual, so if this isn’t true or at the very least inconsistent, then you simply cannot say this to be true unless you have some other evidence that you haven’t offered yet.

1 Like

That claims to be casual and raids two nights a week? Yeah she agrees with me lol

People stating or not stating it doesnt mean they arent casual.

How hard is this for you to understand?

Thats not a requirement LMAO

I never once stated guilds advertised as casual. I said they usually do, nowhere does “usually” mean always.