Stop rewarding the 1%

As long as blizzard continues to cater to the toxic tryhard sweatlord elitist gatekeeping 1%ers these threads will exist.

The 99% need to rise up and take pur game back!!!

But you explicitly stated that upon looking at guild recruitment pages I would find guilds advertising two night raiding guilds as casual. I did this and found the opposite.

You then backtracked and said ā€œWell because they donā€™t state it doesnā€™t mean they consider itā€ which isnā€™t the point. The point is how do you know?

1 Like

man iā€™ve been on these forums for like what feels like a decade and i still canā€™t tell if these are serious comments or not lmao

1 Like

My definition of casual actually applies both to it, I.E> I think those that spend the time and do the content deserve the best rewards. The one defining casual as time spent is Snozh, he flat out refuses to apply any other definition to the term.

Let me put it this way, anyone that defines casual based on time played alone and also says things like ā€œcasuals donā€™t deserve gearā€ opens the door for ones to use logic like ā€œthen let the ones who spend equal time earn equal rewardsā€.

I mean the problem is youā€™re taking this word that no one can agree upon a definition and arguing about it.

I run a mythic raid guild. Up until recently, we raided 3 nights a week 3 hours a night. We liked to call ourselves ā€œthe most casual mythic raid guildā€ because we specifically didnā€™t do a lot of things other mythic raid guilds did.

We managed to get 6 CEā€™s.

compared to guilds like Timbaeā€™s in this thread here? we absolutely are casual, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. Due to IRL circumstances of my own, we had to cut back this tier to 2 nights a week. So that means weā€™re, what, casual squared? :slight_smile:

Compared to the guy doing world quests weā€™re super sweaty hardcore.

1 Like

Best thing is current we are 3x3.5 for raiding prog. But when prog is over we literally raid 1-3 hours a week for the following 4-5 months of farm. Does that make us casual? We play FAR less than the average WoW player.

Oh noā€¦ iā€™ve been the casual the whole timeā€¦

Just because you dont openly state you are casual doesnt mean you arent casual.

If a player who only plays solo content doesnt state that they are a solo player it doesnt mean they arent a solo player.

everyone knows australian CEā€™s donā€™t count.

3 Likes

Yes, and my point is that a person who does that is NOT a casual player. Youā€™re doing content that is very clearly not casual, and have committed yourself to clearing the tier no matter how long it takes.

Very few casual players actually do that. Because they are CASUAL.

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

STOP putting words in my mouth I have never said please.

Snozh is the one arguing it. From the get go he has been firm that there is only one clear definition of casual when we all know itā€™s entirely subjective and there is no majorly agreed upon definition.

Iā€™m not arguing his definition. Im arguing the notion that there is a concrete definition.

1 Like

Rise up my causal brothers and sisters. Rise up and take your game back!!! This game use to be for us, down with the vile sweatlord elitist

Down with the evil Ion

Down with the tryhards
The gatekeepers
The basement dwellers.

Rise up and bring WOW back to its glory!

3 Likes

SOLO players dont do that. Some casual players do.

Okay, so if guilds donā€™t openly state that they are casual, then the answer is that you donā€™t know. There is no agreed upon definition then and you donā€™t have any supplementary evidence to back it up.

True, but part of the issue is ones like Snozh come in with their definition and act like that is the right one and everyone else is wrong. Hence why I said until we know Blizzardā€™s definition, we have no way of telling who is casual in this game or not outside of personal definitions and applications of said definitions.

this is why i always show my support for casual power threads, you non oce ce are scumbags !

They are still considered casual by the raiding community.

Imgur

the only way to search logs

2 Likes

Wouldnt the correct GD term be ā€œToxic scumbagsā€?