Stop rewarding the 1%

As much as I’d like to take the credit, it’s all due to our troll. Trolls are predictable and he’s not exactly a pro at it. He even admitted to being a troll earlier in this thread.

As much as you keep reaching that I admitted to being a troll I actually did not admit that.

What for? You guys don’t need to harass the user, he is harmless and hast just too much time on his hands. Ignore him. Support the topic and should more FOMO-items return over time, then you’ll defeat him by default. Worked also very well for the High Elf discussions, the signs were always there, especially after half of a decade bickering.

Halondrus then? Surely you can provide info on how much time it took your guild to prog the heroic Sepulcher bosses that you did do.

Listen, man, as much as I’d like to sit here and watch you flail about, it’s clear that you’ve been put in your place in this thread. Multiple people have corrected you now, and the fact that you’re so unwilling to have some shred of humility and move on is giving me secondhand embarrassment for you.

The fact that you’ve seemingly ignored me from the moment I called you out truly tells me that you don’t have much of an argument to stand on at this point.

So take your definition elsewhere and try again some other time.

1 Like

Oh, I comprehend that, but I would say that the 2 nights a week constitute a casual raider not a casual player

That is the distinction you and your ilk fail to comprehend, the raiding community might be do as you say, but the thinking community, which hopefully has members from the raiding one, realizes that terms like:
casual raider
Hardcore raider
casual Mythic runner
Hardcore mythic runner
etc. exist and some might not be on except for raiding, even if it is more then 2 nights a week, does that make them a casual or non-casual, to you it makes them non-casual because you are only looking at the content they do when they are on.

2 Likes

Maybe 2-3 nights. It was so early tier I honestly don’t remember.

I mean my logs are public.

The content that you do doesn’t matter. It’s the amount of time you play.

Person a playing battle pets 4 nights a week for 4 hours isn’t playing casually.

By what definition?

All bosses that you guys did? Or per boss?

That’s awfully convenient lol

“In Internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community a newsgroup, forum, chat room, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others’ perception.”

As much as I’d like to say “Mic drop” right here, and I’m sure most people would agree with me, we know he’s going to come back with something like “nO tHaTs NoT wHaT tHaT mEaNs”.

1 Like

The definition of time played.

huh?

Of the hundreds of mounts added this expansion, only 4 (actually it’s only 1 mount with 4 different tints) went to Gladiators…

As for the elite sets at 1800, if you can’t get 1800 then you ARE bad at the game, objectively. It’s as simple as that. If you actually try to get it, you’ll get it.

I literally took a 6month hiatus from the game and came back 2 weeks ago and got to 1800 using S2 PvP gear in 1 week of playing. It’s not hard.

Instead of making whine posts, get out there and better yourself.

But whining is so much easier

The definition of time played explicitly states a measurement of time as the divider between casual and hardcore?

I would certainly love to see this, because my understanding is that how much time played defining someone as casual or hardcore is largely subjective.

1 Like

You asked about Halondrus.

Sure thing man. I just have really hit a soft spot.

As already stated. The definition of the word casual. The second definition.

Notice how he has to clarify this because he knows the first one doesn’t support his claim. This kid’s at Luby’s just picking what he wants and ignoring the rest. It’s hilarious.

1 Like

But there’s no explicit statement that says “A person who plays four hours a day for four days playing pet battles” isn’t a casual player.

Do you not see the problem with your argument? Your correlation of time committed and casual is not the same as everyone else’s, and your definition of casual is not the same as everyone else’s.

2 Likes

As has been pointed out, both definitions of casual can be applied, if time is the only factor, then let time=reward, otherwise your “casuals don’t deserve gear/rewards” argument falls flat as there could be those that put in more time in world content then even the top raiders yet you keep saying the former don’t deserve rewards.

4 Likes