Stop rewarding the 1%

I never claimed to represent the raiding community.

Just because you can’t comprehend the facts doesn’t mean they don’t line up.

Nope. People who don’t play the actual game don’t get to have whiny opinions that matter.

I haven’t attacked anyone. I’m saying you can’t complain about lack of gear options or content when you actively restrict yourself in the game.

Yeah it’s pretty established you’re either extremely delusional or trolling.

Well according to the dictionary it’s a metric of time. Your personal feelings don’t change that.

And if they are using it for anything but a metric of time they are using it incorrectly.

If you are raiding three to four days a week you aren’t a casual at all. :man_facepalming:t3:

That’s your interpretation of what casual is. You’re not wrong for what you consider casual, but you can only define it for yourself. You don’t get to make the rules for everyone else. Your personal feelings don’t change that. :wink:

2 Likes

I understand facts I just don’t find yours valid.

I’m not the one insisting that raiders are casual players. Very disingenuous way to represent as fact.

The way I enjoy the game shouldn’t concern you. Yet here you are fist held high.

It could be argued that your position is no better either. This is a game we can play all you like.

And your personal feelings don’t change the literal definition of a word rofl

I wonder what your daughter would think of her daddy being an online bully.

2 Likes

You’re arguing with a brick wall. Half of Snozh’s arguments is ignoring the many other things you bring up to him and then zeroing in on one thing for six hours because acknowledging the other thing would fundamentally destroy his argument. That’s just how he operates. I even provided him definitions that casual goes beyond a time metric and he continued to ignore them and even deflected onto me saying that I was ignoring the definition instead despite that never being the case.

I spent the better part of two days explaining to him that I wasn’t talking about the act of raiding more than I was the time commitment required for players to start raiding (learning mechanics, learning the fundamental parts of your class you may not utilize otherwise, understanding encounters + grinding to get to that point) and yet every time he continued to hunker down on some nonsense that at no point I ever brought up.

Dude is actually the living embodiment of a brick wall.

3 Likes

Then that’s you not understanding facts chief.

People raid casually. That’s a fact that even Rudly said happens.

It does when your entitled demands affect me negatively.

Doesn’t mean you’re right.

Because the requirements to enter raiding isn’t as high as you keep trying to pretend they are and that’s why your point is being ignored as I have already explained that to you.

1 Like

Considering I’m not being a bully,

I wonder what kind of person tries to use a small child in an argument.

A person concerned if you’re not trolling. But, I have to tell myself that you’re trolling.

1 Like

Your facts are only your facts. They are not universally the norm. (Thankfully)

That simply isn’t the case for everyone.

So your intention is merely selfish.

I’ll let the other forum goers define how you’ve been behaving.

Not trolling.

Nor am I bullying anyone as I haven’t insulted anyone.

Oh, and then he inserts his own experience (as an experienced player, mind you) as definitive proof that the commitment isn’t high even though the very issue with this game for most players in the last two years has been the commitment, hence why subscriptions have been hemorrhaging.

But sure, it’s definitely not a time commitment.

1 Like

They are whether you like them or not.

I never said every raider is a casual raider.

Nope yours is. I’m not the one demanding the devs cater to me and go against the games design since it’s been created.

You think I actually care what a bunch of trolls opinion is of me?

You actually have zero proof that people are quitting because of commitment. Most of the sub laps was during the extremely long content patch of 9.0.5.

A typical Snozh argument: “You have no proof.”

Also a Snozh argument: proceeds to make unsubstantiated claims

Comedy really does write itself sometimes.

Alright, mister wordsmith, let’s look at the literal definition of the word:

1. relaxed and unconcerned.
  2. not regular or permanent.

If I’m relaxed when I play, I’m playing casually. If I’m unconcerned with my progress when I play, I’m playing casually. If I don’t play regularly, I’m playing casually. If I don’t play permanently, I’m playing casually.

Notice how there are two definitions of the same word? That means the word can be used in either meaning. It does not have to meet the criteria of both, as you are interpreting it. Based on your interpretation of the literal definition (which is wrong), for someone to not play casually they would need to play permanently, without rest, at regular intervals, with full concern, and never being relaxed.

So, based on how you define casual, everyone is casual.

Did that go how you thought it would?

3 Likes

You literally say the same thing and turn around and cry about no proof. I’m just doing what you’re doing.

Yep every time you post.

You do realize number two is a metric of time right?

1 Like