Stop rewarding the 1%

No, by the literal definition when you look up both terms.

Oh, you mean the thing that I have since acknowledged was wrong and since have amended? You mean the thing that we’ve already gone over? I thought we were past that but I guess not.

Are you going to keep repeating the same talking points?

Again your version. You ignored the other half of the definition.

Considering you were wrong the. It’s very easy to show that you’re wrong on everything else as well.

I have acknowledged multiple times that casual is a metric of time and a state of being. I have acknowledged both halves of the definition. The only person who hasn’t is you.

Would you like me to open the dictionary again so I can point it out to you? Want me to hold your hand while I do it since you can’t do it yourself?

And yet you’ve failed miserably every time by your inability to form an argument on reason and logic.

How do you know that people raiding heroic and mythic aren’t doing it in the same mind state as what you define as “casual”?

I have been in more than one heroic guild where people were encouraged to drink during their raids because they were super laid back and about having fun.

What part of this video isnt casual?

Every argument I make is based on reason and logic. It’s not my fault if you can’t follow along. At this point if I said 2+2=4 you would disagree with me.

1 Like

True, but for some people either the color or the missing effects don’t go with the theme people are shooting for in their transmog.

I don’t like Mythic+ and I am well aware if the gear it gives but like said before I group the two together. Now I am mainly looking at the higher keys that require more effort.

Anybody can be a raider, there is nothing special about unless you are in the top 10% in the world. Solo content in WoW tends to also have an ilvl factor involved in it. Raiders tend to met those ilvl requirements so they are the ones that tend to complete the solo content in WoW. I am trying to take this slow, so are you still with me? No matter how skilled a player is if they do not have the gear to meet the dps checks they are not going to clear that content. Raiders have the edge when it comes to gear, all the rest can be learned if people want to.

Up to +4 requires up to no effort and up untill +10s are very marginal effort.

Either way you cant group them together because they are different modes.

So why arent you? Its always easy to say anyone can do it from the people that probably cant do it.

Disagree, everyone that raids is still playing harder content than anything that a solo player does.

False. Some people are flat out better than other players.

All these edges up in here are sharp sharp sharp!

Because, again, my perspective has never been about the raiding activity. It has forever been about the individual and the steps they have to take to get to that point.

I’m sure there are people in AOTC and CE guilds who are super laidback. What did they have to do to get to that point is what I’m more curious about. This area in particular is what I find to be the point of contention for casual players passing the threshold to be raiding AOTC/CE on average.

There are probably casual raiders and I would still consider them the exception.

That, and the literal definition of the term casual gamer is, according to most definitions you can find on the internet:

“Individuals who play video games, but do not spend a significant part of their time playing or learning about games. These individuals may restrict their play to games of a particular genre (e.g., problem-solving, puzzle), platform (e.g., smartphone, tablet), and may only play games under certain situations (e.g., kill brief periods of time, waiting in between activities, combat boredom).”

You’ve hardly paid attention to what I’ve been saying to you and have been talking about statistics and points that I have never mentioned in my arguments nor did I ever care to talk about. Literally antithetical to logic and reason.

And I have already explained that the time it takes to be “raid ready” is something even a casual can do.

Thats your opinion also not backed by any statistics.

Thanks for confirming its based on TIME.

Because what you are saying is repeating the same pointless point over and over again.

I see you ignored my video.

I never liked any mount until after I obtained it. I have no interest in anything that I don’t already own unless I can go get it without putting forth any appreciable effort.

I’ve never been a tryhard. Sweaty isn’t my vibe.

By what merits? Your merits? You’re clearly an experienced player, what say do you have over a casual player’s experience in learning the game’s ins and outs?

I never said it was backed by statistics.

And again, I never said it wasn’t. I’ve always said that there is another part of that definition that you seem to like to ignore, which I actually bolded for you since it’s so difficult for you to follow basic instructions:

Because it has nothing to do with what I’m talking about.

Here’s another definition for you:

“Describing a player who is not fully committed to playing a video game at a high level.

1 Like

I play at level 60 just like everybody else.

Most learning is done by simply playing the game. The only time you need to “study” is if you want to maximize your play which most casuals wont do. Its also not needed for heroic and below.

So if neither of us have statistics then the next avenue is experience which I have experience in all forms of raiding and based on your statements you have zero.

I didnt ignore it. I just pointed out what you think is required to “learn” for heroic raiding isnt close to as much as you are thinking it is.

Heroic isnt a “high level”. Mythic is.

No, the next avenue is logic and reasoning. Have you ever formed an argument before.

I mean, for you, sure. But you don’t speak for everyone else.

Experience trumps no experience.

Heroic is not high level for anyone. Its literally the “medium difficulty” in the game for raiding.

Medium implies average. Clearing heroic grants you AOTC, which means above average, so no, it’s not “medium difficulty”.

To be fair, even a group quest is too high level for me, since I don’t join groups at all.

Yes its medium difficulty.

LFR = braindead
Normal = Easy
Heroic = Medium
Mythic = Hard

this isnt a hard concept to follow even for you. And as already stated AOTC doesnt mean anything.

Most group quests can still be soloed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes