Stop rewarding the 1%

Explain how this changes the fact that it’s clearly a patch designed for raiders lmao

1 Like

Yet the content is being designed for raiders anyway.

Guess if you don’t play it then more content gets designed for everyone else.

Sounds like a win to me.

He’s backed into a corner.

Can’t explain his way out of this one.

Considering most patches are designed with new raids for raiders that’s not really saying much.

When raiders aren’t getting new content you can’t really say it’s for raiders.

Yes, you can. What an absolutely ridiculous reach to make.

If the content is raiding, then it’s for raiders. There is no caveat that says the content has to be new.

1 Like

It’s a holdover patch while they focus on dragon flight.

Raid augments and achievements says otherwise.

Guess you’re not a raider and just a liar.

That would be the majority of the posts you make.

The content to you may be raiding but to most raiders it’s not considered content to reprog already cleared content.

As usual you comment on stuff you don’t have an understanding on.

I mean my achievements say otherwise but hey if you want to classify me as a non raider go ahead. Your opinion on anything is already worthless :joy:

Talking to other raiders, it seems like a lot of people aren’t interested in repeating raids they feel like they just spent half a year in. The affix system is going to have to do a lot of work to make people actually care about the raids. Mythic participation is probably going to be really low because of A- that and B- the title and mount don’t come from mythic anyway, they just give teleports. Basically, from what I’ve heard the raiders aren’t really anymore excited for season 4 than anyone else. The open world players have literally nothing to look forward to and a lot of mythic+ people and raiders aren’t all that excited for what they are getting.

1 Like

What about the designs? You really don’t need the designs, only the stats. I think that’s fair game, isn’t it?

If you want the

designs
Stats
Items
Anything

Go do that content.

The only difference now is the color and mythic has something extra usually.

If you want it go get it.

It is possible to acquire the design as cosmetic item without the stats… at least it’s a new trend Blizzard has been pushing since SL. Do you think this would be a good solution to the problem? I mean, you’re a hardcore raider, so you shouldn’t be affected by it.

1 Like

I’m not a hardcore raider.

I’ll put it as simple as possible,

If you want an item then go get it

1 Like

People do in LFR… after that, they just want a way to increase the stats. Why get a trinket in LFR, to have to go get it in Normal, to have to go get in Heroic, to have to go get it in Mythic. When you could get it in 1 tier of content, and upgrade it.

But that’s just me. Have 4 tiers of the same content, seems pointless if the only difference is MINOR increased stats between tiers.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what they think. It’s still raid content designed for raiders which makes the patch for raiders. Whether or not they like it doesn’t change that.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Doing the Legion class halls for the mounts is actually PVE-account which many people enjoy doing during SL. That’s the state of the game, sadly.

If raiders don’t want what was designed was it really designed for them, or did blizz panic at the thought of having no content patch for 10 months and make the first thing that came to mind that didn’t involve much design? Realistically I think they needed a way to test new gear systems where it didn’t really matter if it was a complete failure because nobody really cared about the raid season anyway.

They could have done multiple different avenues of content but focused on raids because it’s a patch designed for raiders. They could have repurposed world content from previous expansions/the current expansion, but they chose raids because it’s clear their priority is raiders.

1 Like

Good chance they are putting more work into making the old dungeons work with M+ and the new affix than they are with raids. Point is no community seems to be happy with what we are getting for season 4. Season four isn’t designed for raiders, M+ers, or open world people. It is designed for shareholders and executives. Can’t go to long without something coming out or people might stop paying…I mean playing for a few months after all. How is anyone going to get a huge bonus if even more people leave?

1 Like