Stop rewarding the 1%

You’re ignoring the commitment it takes to get into the position to be a Casual Raider.

It is not easy and it is a bigger investment beyond being a casual player.

Your entire point of view is warped on that facet alone.

You seem to be misconstruing the amount of time they currently play to the amount of time they had to invest to get to that point.

Again, my whole point is not that they play six hours a week currently, but that they had to invest a lot of time with their character, their class, leveling up the systems that grant them more power, and general knowledge about encounters in raids to get to that point, most of which is not going to be done by a casual.

Sorry you can’t comprehend basic functions of how the world operates.

For someone who is obsessed with statistics, it’s interesting that you claim this without having absolutely nothing to back it up.

1 Like

Get every fishing and archaeology achievement. They’re as casual as it gets, but the time investment they require is ponderous-to-intimidating.

I’m ignoring it because it doesn’t exist.

There isn’t some massive time commitment that it takes to get into a position to be a casual raider.

It’s extremely easy even now with the amount of catchup gear available.

We can compare how many toons I have gotten into raid ready this expansion compared to yours.

I have swapped toons 5 times this expansion and gotten them raid ready.

You haven’t gotten a single toon raid ready this expansion.

2 Likes

Man you couldn’t be more wrong.

And again, your personal experience is hardly indicative of anything. You play this game a lot and you know the ins and outs. I wouldn’t expect AOTC to be difficult for you.

This does not mean anything with regards to the average casual player.

1 Like

Nope. Like I said. I have swapped mains 5 times this expansion and the time it took when you actually know what you’re doing is very minimal to what y’all are trying to imply it takes.

And again that point is wrong because raiding only heroic doesn’t take that same investment.

Here you are speaking for casuals again. You really should stop doing that because not all casuals are bad like you Keep trying to imply.

I’m sorry you can’t understand how this game operates which is to be expected because you don’t actually play it.

Who said I don’t have statistics?

All you have to do is look at achievements over the entire player base.

How do you know how much I play? I haven’t played in two weeks.

The average casual player still does raiding rated pvp and mplus content. I don’t understand why you’re struggling to understand this.

I have a Spectral Tiger, a Brutosaur, a Bloodfang Widow, a Realm First achievement, the Carved Ogre Idol, a Goblin Weather Machine, the Original Fishing Chair, Invincible, Ashes of Al’ar, Tyrael’s Charger, the Big Blizzard Bear, the Murloc Costume, and lots of other stuff.

Look at me, look at me. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay…

And the people who don’t???

You know, the people that I’m talking about???

The average casual player???

Do you not understand the point of contention in your statement when you say when you actually know what you’re doing?

Because that does not pertain to most players playing the game.

I never said all casuals were bad. I’m saying that they don’t have an invested interest in pushing harder content because of the time commitment. I have routinely acknowledged that there are good casual players.

What I am saying, is that most casual players are average, which is hardly enough to clear harder content. Clearing harder content is an investment in this game and is contradictory to the literal definition of casual that states being unconcerned/disinterested.

You mean the achievements that mean absolutely nothing because someone could just easily purchase a carry?

1 Like

Congrats man. That’s a lot of hard stuff to get.

1 Like

Point is even though you’ve found success you’re not a good yard stick as to measure what players actually want.

Maybe for the players that are still invested but not for the ones that have already left out the door. Seems like you’re happy to keep the doors shut.

Just because you haven’t played a lot recently doesn’t even remotely mean that you haven’t extensively played in the past. Why are you so obsessed with current metrics and not the investments you’ve made prior?

I’m not struggling to understand anything. It’s pretty clear that you’re continuing to avoid my points by deflecting to things I’m not even talking about.

2 Likes

Again those aren’t the average casual player. You’re talking bout the average solo player.

The actual casual players are already doing the content at some degree.

Just because you don’t want to push harder content doesn’t mean they aren’t partaking in any group content.

Hard content to you is not the same as hard content to the average player.

Ahh this didn’t take long. Most people that are buying boosts are probably raiders Alts lol

Because the metric at the beginning of each tier doesn’t change. It only changes when you wait till the end of the expansion and are starting from scratch.

No one expects you to be max renown at the beginning of each tier. The hardcore players will of course farm as much as possible but in the end it’s a small advantage as they changed that from BFA where the hardcore guys with the most free time would have the biggest advantages.

I’m ignoring the points you make because they are wrong to the level they aren’t even worth responding too.

No, I’m talking about casual players. At no point did I mention solo.

And you know this… how?

I’m sure they are partaking in group content, just not at AOTC/CE levels, which is, again, my whole point.

And easy content to you is not the same as easy content to the average player.

Again, another claim with no statistics lmao

What? Who said anything about tiers? What are you even on about?

People playing the game >people not playing the game.

Anyone that doesn’t play the game has zero credibility to comment on the current games state as you’re actively choosing not to play it.

It’s not my fault you have on rose tinted glasses and don’t understand how the game works.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DimpledHeavyBuck-max-1mb.gif

3 Likes

Yet I am still subbed and playing.

Shows what you know.

out of curiosity, what do you do when you log in?