Stop rewarding the 1%

You and the ilk of similar thoughts honestly think you work that much harder? With all the add-on crud. Like I said, Hubris. You haven’t worked any harder than me. You just think you have. Raids? Mythics? Over and over means you’ve worked harder? Puhleeze!

7 Likes

I mean they probably will, island expeditions in bfa introduced variants for cata glad drake and legion glad drake without armour
Very possible that DF’s mage tower will have unarmoured soul eaters

1 Like

And what is it you think you should do in order to get these things that would equal the investment put in by the people who do get it? Some WQs?

4 Likes

Yea I mean, that could happen at some point. it’s just weird they do both unchained/chained for different seasons glad mount in an expac isn’t it.

neither is coming back and doing mythic jailer in two expansions solo, but you can STILL get the mount from it

neither is farming the exalted reps of SL or farming offerings in two expansions when you can one shot the mobs, but you can still get the mogs

PvP is the main one (and more recently M+) that is gated in such an aggressive way from anyone who doesn’t already have reliable people to hit glad with every season.

4 Likes

I firmly believe they need to add unique cosmetics that go away after the tier is over that is unlocked for clearing CE

Mythic raiders need more love
I’d love to see a time limited set for 3000 IO in a season as well

5 Likes

Completion of the most difficult content should be rewarded with something unique.

I’d take a decently balanced raid and just more loot at this point.

6 Likes

Things I have to say based on reading this thread.

1. I pay Blizzard. I am entitled to everything. Give it all to me now.
  2. If you respect Tryhards, I simply don’t like you. I don’t respect your point of view and I don’t want to interact with you - ever - in any context. Effort is meaningless.

That is all.

10 Likes

Actually yes. Because although addons help, they don’t play the game for you. Find me an addon that will press your defensive at the right time, or cc the enemy at the right time, or any number of things at the right time. I’ll be sitting here waiting for it.

Yes I have gotten AotC in Ny’alotha and CN, and did some mythic CN. I did in fact work harder than you because I spent the hours and days progressing and working on my character and mechanical skills. You however, have done… looks like nothing ever.

Yep I got KSM, you haven’t done a dungeon.

Actually yes. If we both make an invention and its the exact same, but then I start making it over and over again and find a flaw in it then fix that flaw then yes I did in fact work harder.

1 Like

It appears you’ve upset the 1% lmao

But there’s many reasons the game is losing popularity and subscribers the biggest ones being well the Blizzard lawsuit and the other being the fact that Blizzard refuse to adapt to the times

4 Likes

I’m curious what sanbox you think i think i own…

Good. We can agree that stating a fact isn’t a personal attack just because that fact hurt your fee fees

I like how you talk down from a high horse about personal attacks while doing what you incorrectly accuse others of doing.

1 Like

There’s nothing stopping you from getting all those sweet gladiator and KSM rewards but time and effort…

Is there a single convention that hosts over like 50 people that doesn’t feature some sort of exclusive collectible? Why is it only nefarious FOMO when it’s Blizzcon?

As for new players not being able to compete: If what the MDI hosts have been saying is true, there are plenty of people qualifying for those that didn’t even play as recently as Legion (since they weren’t familiar with those dungeons when they were added to the pool). So…what’s your excuse again?

3 Likes

Actually they do. RaidIO for example - how many of your own people don’t get to play because some decides they aren’t good enough? A bit rigged in my opinion. (and nasty)

That argument doesn’t hold water. iI I’m working on another invention just as hard as you and constantly trying to make it better what’s the difference and why would you even care?

1 Like

Naw, what it is happens to be a group of people all paying the same cost to play a game that only a handful get the full rewards from.

4 Likes

Because they are better than you. Get better at the game and you will reap the same rewards.

6 Likes

There should always be something to chase after… that’s what makes doing things that are hard or take a long time to get very exciting to finally obtain.

There is a thrill in it.

1 Like

You think it’s an addon’s fault people are more likely to invite the person who has cleared 40+ level 15 or higher keys, vs the guy who has only done 1 or 2?

5 Likes

it is because manual groupers buy a disproportionate amount of cash shop gold, due to grouping and social pressure to make significant progress on gearing/grinds to increase chances of getting into groups

this is bliz’s favorite cash shop segment of the playerbase

it is collapsing player retention to embarrassing lows, but it sure paid Ion his bonus

No matter who’s fault it is it’s still a problem like don’t know why the WoW community refuses to acknowledge this especially when communities around much younger franchises such as Destiny do literally making memes about how ridiculous some LFG group requirements are

3 Likes