Stop rewarding the 1%

Feels like WoW is starting to get filled up with the kids that grew up in the, “everyone is a winner” era.

GD:

Also GD: “I still get a trophy, right?”

8 Likes

Again my friend on the issue, blah, blah, blah… Blah blah… Blah.

Point taken! :thinking: :wink:

:sunflower: :rainbow: :sunflower:

hey blizz if you do happen to read this thread, don’t forget that these players don’t represent us all and that many would be disappointed if our hard earned achievements were diminished.

thanks! don’t bring back mage tower weps, cm gear, elite sets, glad mounts, or anything else related ty ty

1 Like

Why would other people having the same stuff as you, diminish your achievements?

1 Like

because those players didn’t earn it. duh.

“just make the elite sets the same rating as before” like no man, it’s an entirely different meta. if you want these cool rewards, it’s time for you to get good and go earn them in time. ciao.

you’re not convincing me to change my opinion btw. i’ve believed in the right of exclusive rewards before i even had one myself.

4 Likes

???

Hate to tell you this, but you didn’t earn your stuff either.

Arenas? No 1v1 modes. Mythic raiding? Good luck trying to solo xD

Other people carried you. So, how again will “your” achievements be diminished?

If you don’t find doing the content of the game fun, perhaps you need to find a different game that you do find fun?

I don’t see how “give me the rewards for difficult content without me having to play the game” in anyway makes the game more fun or enjoyable.

2 Likes

oof what a poor argument. claiming that participating in team activities equals to being carried.

also hey einstein, there’s no mythic raid exclusive set outside of ToV! i guess except the cutting edge achievement?

you telling me you want the CE achievements which symbolize killing the end boss BEFORE the next tier? defeats the purpose, no?

1 Like

Imagine thinking getting 1800 is hard and deserves a trophy.

Oh not at all. I was merely suggesting they offered an alternate path to cosmetic sets that look the same as heroic/mythic raid tiers without the stats.

Yet you barged in here going “2 BAD DONT GIVE PEOPLE MY HARD EARNED PIXELS”.

Guess that’s why it doesn’t really get a trophy, eh?

1 Like

It gets elite sets that are removed when the season ends.

Most of them end up on a vendor at some point later down the road.

No they don’t. The set I have on can no longer be obtained. If your forum posts weren’t almost as high as your achievement points, you’d know that.

Playing a video game is not playing a sport, nor is it real life, your comment is silly.

Playing Football in High School myself, I don’t remember getting a mount for it, maybe a trophy achievement and a pizza party for winning, just saying.

It’s a video game but it seems these in game items are important to your overall character and prestige in life. :smirk:

:sunflower: :rainbow: :sunflower:

Cool but how is that a trophy?

ya it’s called waiting for classic to get it then. lol. get good and stop diminishing other peoples achievements you failed to get yourself.

and this is coming from someone who completely forgot to get the outlaw mage tower weps. LMAO MY LOSS.

No it’s not.

It’s removed and therefore seen as a reward for people who played during that time, you know, the topic of this post.

I wouldn’t really deem that a trophy lol.