Stop PartySync in Low level Bgs

I’m sure all the people abusing this system will troll this post, but party sync is horrible - any time I play a bg as horde, there will always be at least one level 70 carrying a team (if not more).

I’m sure it happens the other way & it’s effectively boosting/twinking to an extent + makes the game super unfun pre 70 (I guess it’s fun if you’re rofl stomping pre-70s in full glad gear though?).

This needs to be addressed; PVP is already dying and low level areas are how new players learn, it’s already difficult enough for experienced players to want to even bother with this s**t show.

Party sync is ruining low level bgs across the board.

9 Likes

i think party sync should be disabled for lvl 69+ for pvp , its fine for pve content but pvp no it shouldn’t be allowed.

7 Likes

Yeah agreed - I’ve no issue with pve content & that actually makes the game more fun all round. But in a competitive environment it’s the equivalent of giving one team steroids :smiley:

1 Like

Basically this . It just shouldn’t be allowed . I could see party sync for lower levels to still pvp together . But once you hit lvl 70 you shouldn’t be allowed . Lvl 69 twinks will always be a thing even without party sync existing .

if Blizzard would implement a MINIMUM i-level requirement to enter each bracket this would make the BG more equal.

A low level toon missing gear is going to get destroyed by a party sync because the TEMPLATE automatically gives them better gear in every slot.

I feel the ONLY reason these people party sync is because they KNOW they will have an advantage.

IF there were a MINIMUM i-level the players in each BG bracket would be stronger and wouldn’t be easy kills for those party sync players.

It might stop them from abusing the system

1 Like

Even at 69 - you’re still in the same ball park and have to fork out/grind gear to get that high & you’re only there for a short period of time, so once you ding 70 you’re out?

yupp thats how it should be once you ding 70 u cant q for lowbie pvp even when party synced thats how i would fix the problem .

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cry-me-a-river/1621427

1 Like

This is FRAAM
Please be assured I will most certainly
Answer your question on the
CRY ME A RIVER THREAD!!!

3 Likes

It’s nice for leveling up while not being at a disadvantage (being at the bottom of your current bracket). Was playing my 60 priest in the 59s. Saw a hunter exploiting using the “experience eliminated” pink debuff. Told team to report him. He was like 21-0 but he left before the game ended either to avoid experience (it’s only a 95% reduction) or because his team was losing despite his ridiculous damage.

I definitely wouldn’t queue up a regular bg at 60 as a leveler to get farmed by the SL expansion capped twinked out 60s that have 5X the health of people in leveling gear.

They won’t. They killed twinking low level characters back in 8.2 and at the same time brought in partysync. Blizz needs numbers showing more people are sticking to their mains and this is one of their ways of doing this.

Atleast with twinking people put effort into making their characters into what they were, now it’s just level 70 wannabees doing the same thing smh

2 Likes

Blizzard ALWAYS seems to leave in some form of “Advantage” for players to exploit.

I said earlier in a different post, anyone else ever notice how every new patch/expac has some weird glitch/hack that allows players a huge advantage for a few months??

last expac it was level 10-19’s who ran raids and got some crazy 150 i-level gear at 19…

before that it was gift wrap a relic to make it 150 i-level then put it in your Artifact weapon to make it OP.

before that it was put IX scrolls on a low toon to give them 10x main stats…

somehow these people allows find and abuse these “glitches” on day ONE and abuse it for the next few months…

anyone else find this suspect???

I remember the IX scroll one, man that was some nasty times.

Wrap was worse I reckon

if this was the case why is there still twinks then ? ppl buying boes off the ah to have an advantage n staying at 69?

there will ALWAYS be twinks, someone ALWAYS has more time than you do to run a dungeon 150 times for that exact piece of gear they want.

the problem I see with party sync is it’s the LEAST amount of work & since they are above level they NEVER level out.

Blizzard basically MADE it easy to beat up on noobs with no gear and do it EVERY game.

but people here get mad at some guy running a dungeon 500 times so they can get every piece they want and then play 5 games and level out.

talk about IRONIC

1 Like

like rain on your wedding day

I love party sync slapping noobs is the best thing to do in this game… and it sure looks like its damaging pvp :smiley: we love that

Wait you’re that druid who was then a priest who is now a hunter

you got such an obvious typing style it’s crazy

3 Likes

Myself, and others I know, won’t queue BGs on alts for this very reason now.

It’s a pretty unbalanced mess even without the party-sync issue … but now it’s unbearable.

And I dont have a grudge against the exploiters tbh … the responsibility falls on Blizz