Stop PartySync in Low level Bgs

same thing to me both take advantage over noobs

Concur, this is so annoying.

Refuses to PvP in max level but calls others noobs, okay.

1 Like

Party Sync has no place in PVP at any level.

3 Likes

They just need to lower the template lvl 70s have in low lvl bgs. The real problem that noone seems to be talking about tho are the players using that bugged cave gear making them have 300k+ health at lvl60 and since its pvp blizzard isn’t going to nerf it untill it starts to effect pve. These lvl 60s can solo any df dungeon and kill any lvl 70 trying to party sync.

1 Like

What if they just adjusted the stats that 70’s get instead? Party syncing is fun when friends are levelling.

They just need to disable talents people in that bracket don’t have access too

Gear is generally pretty equal

Yeah they can disable talents people don’t have but gear is definitely an issue as while. Shadowlands had the same problem with party sync for 49 and 59, lvl 60s dominated lvlers and only lost to twinks

1 Like

what a fascinating concept that people who understand their class dominate people who don’t

Stop blaming the wrong thing

Of course someone who has 100 hours on a class is going to beat someone with 3.

I don’t think thats the point he is making. In general syncer’s are very OP. Trueshot in 30-39 even though its a tier 9 talent. Rogues get shadowdancex2 in 40-49. Priests get mindgames in 10-19. Some very OP talents, while others geared or not dont.

In general any syncers far out gear most people in the bracket, I could be full heirloom, level 42 and a syncer will be outgearing me, better talents and wreck me simply by queuing “with a friend” (this is always the excuse). No matter how skillful or good I am.

Its twinking on an easy easy scale.

HA ! I KNEW IT WAS THE 97% WINRATE GUY cuz i asked him n he went silent about that .

we should like be the bg forum detectives lel

https://imgur.com/a/emNZhXc

2 Likes

97% mhm that’s impressive

1 Like

curtsy

1 Like

More like suspect… queueing exclusively in a premade, party sync and xp exploit and when you finally start to lose a game you afk out of the BG is how they managed that W/L ratio.

Oh I know nobody has that high of a win rate cause sometimes you just get less than desirable teams. I guess premaders might

Would be nice if there was scaling like in swtor, so you could at least fight against the syncr’s but at last they had that removed, I dont even que battlegrounds anymore waste of time tbh.

1 Like

Nope it’s definitely gear + other factors that cause them to one shot stuff. I guess people that play tank in PvP just have a tendency to grief.

Wait you’re being serious? I can’t tell

That’s definitely not true. I have a druid I lvled up using party sync in shadowlands never upgraded his gear and win almost every bg because i out geared everyday with the template.

2 Likes

This my druid. Lvled only using party sync on this toon and I had a crazy win rate lvling not because of skill, but template being broken