Stop forcing us to be sweaty speedrunners for loot

Sure it is, most of the complaints made about M+ revolve around either people not getting into groups or someone leaving because the timer would not be made, and in the case of the latter, it can extend to “it was not able to be made because someone pulled too much in an effort to make time”

By shifting the focus away from the timer, the latter could easily be reduced to virtual non-existence while improving rewards for those that want to push the timer as much as they can.

Honestly my biggest problem with torghast to this day hate that damn scoring system

1 Like

I have done quite a few m+. I have never once been worried about competing world first in speed runs. Mostly because I know I am no where good enough to do that. So I just play at my skill level, and have fun.

2 Likes

I don’t find the environment of M+ timers to be fun.

You can’t redefine what I find fun by throwing all the rewards behind being competitive.

1 Like

Ok. Irrelevant to anything I stated.

I was replying to a specific point you made, which is completely off track on how basically anyone participates in m+.

I never once attempted to redefine what you find fun. Only to combat certain misinformation you were peddling.

2 Likes

But you, nor I or anyone that posts in these GD forums do these world 1st speed runs, I dont see how this effects you. I get it you dont like M+ but to say something like this is just not true.

It’s what Blizzard wants.

Slaves to the meta and min maxers looking to jump into tourneys.

Hyperbole anyone?

1 Like

Hi. I play enhance shaman and have gotten to do plenty of +20s.

1 Like

Tell me that again when they give out beta passes to Twitch users we’ve never heard of, or when they advertise “heroes” of speed running characters through levels.

1 Like

I still never get picked over surv hunters, its just m+ pug life.

I got BETA access and i’m a nobody. Dont even stream

And plenty of people got beta who aren’t even twitch streamers.

2 Likes

on your rogue? i have no trouble at all getting groups on mine. are you applying to groups that already have a rogue, or groups with no lust?

It doesn’t detract from the brand of delusional crazy Blizzard runs with these days.

Most likely this

1 Like

Sadly, that’s probably the biggest target audience of retail right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if majority of current WoW players are M+ runners.

I personally detest the timer just for its existence. As soon as clock starts ticking it turns people into the competitive junkies, even if the time is irrelevant.

2 Likes

so they gave beta to 20 streamers and thousands of non streamers, they’re delusional crazy?

dude come on

2 Likes

One could argue that your statements about m+ are a brand of delusional crazy.

They could. But I heard if they remove the timer, we’re going to end up with a mode where we are standing around waiting for cooldowns between pulls and slowing down dungeons quite a bit. I’d rather go fast and get out faster than have a slow slog especially if the rewards are going to be the same

Introducing Two New Events: Xy’mox’s Charity Cache and Solo Shuffle Showdown! - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Well yeah.

Who in their right mind would buy into this?

1 Like