Introducing Two New Events: Xy’mox’s Charity Cache and Solo Shuffle Showdown!

Introducing Two New Events: Xy’mox’s Charity Cache and Solo Shuffle Showdown!

Don’t miss your favorite Raiders and Arena players compete in two new events for Shadowlands Season 4!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Interesting to see new formats for esports in wow. I am curious to see how this plays out.

Would have been nice if they were reap events though for all players. A mini solo shuffle ranked season would be kinda fun.

Cool?

Don’t watch football or anything?

4 Likes

Nope.

9 Likes

This may blow your mind, but watching other people play a game is one of the most popular past times in the world.

8 Likes

Honestly don’t care about wow esports. Never have and probably won’t ever.

12 Likes

Have I mentioned recently I hate humanity and have no hope for its future? Seems relevant. Also I am not a fan of sports.

4 Likes

At least 99% of the world has a reason to watch professional sports. There’s a pretty high physical barrier.

2 Likes

You sound maidenless.

3 Likes

Nope… not golf, not tennis… I might watch a motocross or something if I can’t be there…

1 Like

Actually my wife and I share the same opinion.

8 Likes

Oh man, I thought for a second there was a reason to log in before now and prepatch.

12 Likes

Yay, more events focused on the top 0.1% of players competing. I’m sure there’ll be dozens of viewers

12 Likes

5 Likes

Dude, I am like a cleaver. All edge and no point.

7 Likes

Cleavers have multiple uses though. You’re more like a pizza cutter. All edge, no point, and doomed to an eternity as a wagie in the service industry.

3 Likes

Something wrong with having a job and earning an honest income? I mean you’re still wrong, but why would that be an insult?

11 Likes

Ah yes, more E-Sports! Thats just what the World of Warcraft doctor ordered!

I know it’s charity, but eh.

2 Likes

I would rather buy a pet for charity than watch other people play WoW.

13 Likes