Stop crying

Glad I’m not the only one, I’m gonna try it some other time when I can.

3 Likes

I’m in no rush, but that said… it’s disappointing to see yet another feature launched with a list of bugs, like the 120 boost was over the weekend.

They kind of shoot themselves in the foot, Blizzard does. Builds up a lot of excitement and goodwill with Shadowlands announcements over the weekend - then immediately reminds us all how they can’t seem to give us something without a laundry list of problems in it. Twice in 3 days.

2 Likes

I never use my core hound mount. I’m in no hurry.

Even the mechaspider that everyone gets for doing Mechagon for Pathfinder sees more use from me.

I do want a golden goose mount
An a bean feast

What mount and how do you get it?

Deathwing mount, anniversary stuff from Chromie.

Yes I would be admitting to that😂

Good news everyone! Seems like they fixed both Lil Nefarion AND the Deathwing Mount!

GD is just a dumpster fire toxic waste, cannot even have fun here.

I just got out of the Rag fight, it was NOT fixed 29 minutes ago. I’m skeptical.

^ This.

I didn’t even know it was LFR.
I just kept applying to custom groups and getting declined.
(because I’m only ilvl 411?)

Got into a group with a friendly leader.

While we were getting into a discord she set up–group pulled & killed a boss in seconds.

We were confused, we thought it was going to be a challenge.

You mean paying costumers want their product to be in working order? HOW DARE THEY?!

It’s just that. Nothing more. They’re not serious themselves but will calm down when reality settles in. Obviously this sucks and it’s Blizzard’s fault. Be rational though. Quitting because day 1 there are bugs. I mean really?

Congratulations, you’re one of the lucky one’s it didn’t bug out on.

1 Like

It was very buggy. Weird resets for no credit and people getting stuck and having to hearthstone out of encounters.

When its buggy, and you’re not sure if Blizz is going to address it, it can be frustrating

i think it’s more the fact the raids are glitched than people being impatient. got into a group, 8 stacks of determination, and chromie was gone. had to leave, got the deserter debuff, and now i have to wait half an hour so i can try again. i’m a little miffed, but other than that, i’m not throwing a tantrum. instead, i’m gonna do my world-quests while i wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: aw crap… can’t que for islands cause of debuff. :frowning:

Wow, the only issue I had today was getting into a group that added people with ilvl below 380, and people wiping because they didn’t know mechanics. Maybe there were just too many people in CoT and all the timelines got messed up :open_mouth:

What don’t people in GD threaten to quick the game over?

1 Like

It’s not fixed, you’re just lucky.

I don’t know why anyone would expect anything launched by Blizzard to run perfectly right off the bat. It’s almost more of an anniversary celebration when things are wonky on launch.

I’m surprised they’ve already got the mount/pet summoning fixed. Now, if they can just get Rag to stop time-warping everyone every two seconds…

I honestly have had no issues with it, AV is a grind. But I’ve absolutely have been decimating alliance with my lock, as well as summoning Icy Boi to lay down some extra hate. So overall

10/10 Absolutely wish they would keep this AV alive until the next xpac. I’m having way too much fun.