Stop cheering for WoW to kill WoW

[quote=“Aussielight-dathremar, post:79, topic:263249”]

your both right its still there but its not quite the same

I can use res on it. It’s fineeeeeeeeeee

Grr, I was making a reference to a song, by Billy Joel “you uncultured swine!” (Heads up - That’s a reference to Toy Story).

That being said, "We didn’t light it but we tried to fight it! ♫ "

I grew up in the 80s I saw his video on MTV all the time lol

best generation for music

1 Like

Yesssss, very much agree there. They need to bring the 80s music back. <3

hey I resent that im not uncultured I follow the proper social etiquette when I drink my beer

after all were not animals

1 Like

I guess we could say that for us and a few others, but there’s many other on the forums that are :man_facepalming: Well, difficult lol

The exact thing wow is missing nowadays

You don’t cheer for failure but you would be happy for retail to fail? Isn’t that kind of contradictory?

Then why is there a section for Classic discussion then? Not being a smart @ss but why not post things there? Its there for a reason.

After all these years I kind of doubt WoW developers are going to go back to its roots. Its started this train and going to keep on going in the current direction. We would have seen something change or go back to its roots long time ago.
Now I’m not saying they won’t or whatever just we all have seen the direction its going and here we are.

Pretty much. Opions are subjective

Yes but Blizzard will be able to see how much percentage of the game population is playing which one and I think they’re in for a rude awakening.

I really do WANT retail to do well, truly I do, but it’s not and its because they implement a lot of these things that just infuriate people, such as personally for me is the PvP vendors being taken out in favor of RNG bullsh*t and a lack of class balancing.

If more people end up playing Classic than retail, Blizzard is hopefully finally going to see and say “maybe we made some mistakes and haven’t fixed them properly”

Classic is outdated irrelevant content not worth supporting.

try it out and then you will know… you will see, you will be able to make an informed conclusion.

but just from the stress test its apparent that they are two very different games in the same universe at this point.

both versions have their strengths and weaknesses.

This times 1000.

Nah.

A few months ago, you might have convinced me not to give a toss about classic, live and let live, and move on. However, the literal months of classic fanboi’s flooding the forum about how great classic is and how terrible retail is, and how classic is gonna “Kill” wow?

Nah, I don’t really care anymore, I just want it to be out, so people can go do their thing and leave everyone else alone.

I also wish Blizzard would actually keep classic posts in the classic forum, Classic was given their entire own section of the forums to talk about classic, but they still come here, with intent to attack people who don’t want to play classic (Because it’s a 15 year old, debunked, buggy mess of a game) and rag on retail.

The classic community has tossed gasoline on this fire, over and over again.

If the classic community is even half as toxic as the classic fan boys have been on this forum, I’ll never touch classic.

2 Likes

The wow classic people are mostly from private servers who has a community all on their own. It is they who has infected the classsic area because that is all they have ever known. They actually want retail to die so blizzard can maintain and build classic and perhaps add on to it.

Most payinf people find the idea of classic neat and understand the two can co exist. But the pservers aholes consider themselves the leader and hates retail.

This.

People always wanna be the mediator if they’re on the weakest legs.

Played since late bc, never used a private server.

Are you a classicist a hole who is coming to start a fight with retail general and wish for it to die? If not my comments did not apply to you.

Your comments don’t apply to “most”, which means it would have gone uncontested if I said nothing. What you say really isn’t as true as you’re trying to pass off.