Stop cheering for WoW to kill WoW

achievement total is meaningless. you can get thousands in one day by soloing old raids and dungeons. wrath in particular has lots of points that are trivial to get if someone just wanted to raise the number for forum credibility

2 Likes

As a retail player I would like to personally thank you for your support/subscription, ensuring it will never fail.

3 Likes

Ahhh, the obvious troll poked his face. Glad to know we don’t need to waste time with ya anymore.

5 Likes

I’ve been here for over 13 years, I’m old, and I have roughly 16k achievement points. Your observation doesn’t work when some of us can’t get the achievs to show up correctly and were forced to post on alts when the forums first launched.

I will enjoy both versions of the game. But QoL improvements and flying will keep me in modern WoW a bit more. That’s how the world works: we move forward and embrace new things.

2 Likes

Poor op wanted peace

3 Likes

Please excuse me while I roll my eyes so hard that they end up down at the end of the street.

I need to go get them now.

stumbles into a parked car

5 Likes

I do so people can see how cool I look.

This set was called zappy boi before Zekhan was even a thing.

Fair point, that is a cool set

I just want classic back to get that feeling of progression and investment that was lost years ago. I don’t like just logging in to do some world quests for 3k ap, some 415 scrap trash, or a little bit of gold.

5 Likes

I find it hilarious that you talk trash on Classic when you can’t even do the content in the game you play now. Even with being able to pug from different realms.

I agree.

You know what screams Anti-Gamer? wanting another game/version of that game to die so nobody who do like that game/version to play it. Heck, i don’t even care if Dark Souls has an Easy mode.

I like both retail and classic and they both have things i don’t like, and i want both games to succeed. While Retail is not doing that great and Classic’s systems is pretty old and the community is… well, the less the said the better, but despite all this, i don’t want either of them to die. I want them to exist so people will have choice to pick between classic and retail to whatever they pick. Wanting either one of them to die would make me look anti-gamer.

You can obviously have your opinions on the game, but why you must deny other people of playing the game you hate, is just silly.

Same can be said with literally any game. Classic isn’t special in that regard cause frankly any game be better with forming a community and going on a journey together.

Fallout 76 isn’t about the “content”. It’s about forming a community and going on a journey together.

PUBG isn’t about the “content”. It’s about forming a community and going on a journey together.

CoD isn’t about the “content”. It’s about forming a community and going on a journey together.

5 Likes

Can you, actually? The game was better then.

That’s right, it’s about hobbits not Boromir.

It kind of does. If classic does well its more likely retail will incorporate some things classic did well. We might get the mmo back into retail.

1 Like

I don’t cheer for failure, but I would be happy with retail’s failure, because I don’t like the way the game is designed now.

If it fails, then maybe the developers would be less likely to add retail features into classic, or later if it progresses along.

Most normal people stop playing a game they no longer enjoy. They are not 120 and hanging out on the forum of a game they claim to hate.

3 Likes

If by that you mean be a jerk unless people kiss your guild-master’s hand so they can get loot from anything post Stratholme; yup you nailed Classic pretty darned well. Thanks for supporting retail with your Sub though. There’s problems in Retail to be sure, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed if the Developers actually heeded the feedback offered during the betas. Maybe they will now.

If by that you mean be a jerk unless people kiss your hand so they can get loot from anything post Stratholme; yup you nailed Classic pretty darned well. Thanks for supporting retail with your Sub though. There’s problems in Retail to be sure, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed if the Developers actually heeded the feedback offered during the betas. Maybe they will now.

This guy gets it. The way world Quests were set up was honestly badly done. Now if they’d made the Quests more dynamic like FFXIV FATES where you could work on progression at your own pace, that would of been a better scenario. Especially if you had to group up to do the stuff.

Can’t count the number of times I’ve been on a kill X of a mob, and invited people so we could be done faster and they just decline. We need to get away from that, and back to a more community oriented scenario where grouping is rewarding.

Like Method, right? Streaming Classic live from Vegas until they down Rag. Those has beens’!

1 Like

90% of the people with this attitude haven’t done anything in the game. Your opinion is literally uninformed and irrelevant.
WoW is sooo bad that people continue to stay subbed to talk about how bad it is. It’s SUCH a bad game that it’s frequently top 10 streamed games on Twitch. /s

1 Like

Classic only leads to more retail success.

You can only earn gold, for the token to pay your sub (which includes Classic), from RETAIL.

The success of Classic will likely make the value of the token increase to 200 K, since it has already increased to 140 K!

A winner is Blizzard!

1 Like