Stop cheering for WoW to kill WoW

Retail deserves to fail. It’s an objectively bad game.

16 Likes

“Mah feelings.”

Definitely with OP on this one. There are a lot of things from classic that I miss, but there are also things I like now that weren’t in classic that will keep me primarily playing on retail even while I play casually on classic for nostalgia’s sake. Both are fun, they have their own strengths, and I really don’t understand why people have to be rude to each other over it. It’s the same sub anyway, and the ability to play what you enjoy most is awesome!

3 Likes

Said no one ever

And Classic will come down with the ship.

1 Like

Sports team mentality. If you like Team A, you have to hate Team B.

1 Like

Objectively :rofl: because you’ve developed a whole ton of triple-A hits, I’m sure! One day you’ll grow up and realize just how unimportant you are, just like the rest of us. :+1:

2 Likes

The only thing I want is some of the vehement haters to take a deep breath.

Like, whew. C’mon, man. If the mention of a game on GD gets you frothing at the mouth, something is wrong.

General Discussion = General Discussion.

1 Like

your posts are nonsensical. they dont make sense.

People think throwing the word “Objective” in their opinions suddenly makes their word credible. It’s cute.

4 Likes

You think it’s subjectively bad. But that’s an opinion, not fact.

5 Likes

You guys ever notice how retail defenders usually have sub 8k achievement points, while Classic defenders usually have 14k+? Just an interesting observation lol.

5 Likes

Well you’re currently supporting it.

Get bled dry.

Exactly.

You can help it fail by cancelling your sub.

2 Likes

whines But daaaaaaaaad!

I wholeheartedly agree with you, though! I just had to make that joke.:blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh wow, shocking evidence. People with families and full time jobs like a more casual version of the game.

Who would have thunk?

I’m not in this fight but why would I post on the WoW forums using my main :skull:

Fixed that for you. I know some who are very much enjoying BfA.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the forums don’t show account-wide achievements, just the ones you’ve earned on your forum toon. My account has 15-16k, but I think only 7k show on my Horde druid. :woman_shrugging: I play a lot of alts.

3 Likes

Those people have objectively bad taste. I’d argue that they aren’t actually enjoying it.

1 Like